PDA

View Full Version : Creating Logo for a Video, Please Help!

VisionTCivic
07-24-2002, 09:03 AM
I'm making a streettt racing tape, about my car club, I'm editing on my 6.0 adobe Premiere. I don't have Photoshop, and I need a Nice title for the Video, Something with (VisionTec ) "name of my club" in it, and can you design it nice make it look really good, Professional as it can be. If I use you logo then , I'll send you a copy of the video :nod: , thanks :D,

OOh ya make it so I can put into the video, like a transparent, which will overlaps onto the video nicely, I video was filmed mostly at night, so the color of the title should be something brighter than black, like light blue, red, yellow or something you like

Anonymous
07-25-2002, 08:01 PM
Nobody can do it . Come on now,I'll give ya a 10$ to do it :nod: :bigwink: VisionTec Racing or something like that

VisionTCivic
07-25-2002, 09:00 PM
^^^ im a member , y does it say guest :-?

shft600
07-28-2002, 04:31 PM
i just made one up...i like it

but I can't post pics...(no idea how, too lazy to find out), so email me when you read this and I'll send it to you. my addy is [email protected]

btw, do you want it in *.psd or *.gif format?[/img]

Kel
07-29-2002, 12:40 PM
You know that VisionTek i(K not C like u have) s a computer parts maker, right? Just letting ya know :)
-kel

VisionTCivic
07-30-2002, 12:10 AM
ummm......no not really dumbass, its a car club, VISIONTEC like VTEC fag :roll: :roll:

blaze16
07-30-2002, 06:24 AM
LOL OWNED :P any way im gonna try makin something but im not great :nodno:

blaze16
07-30-2002, 07:27 AM
ok i made one :P

blaze16
07-30-2002, 07:34 AM
http://a1.cpimg.com/image/77/0C/11674231-b03b-01900190-.jpg
not to shabby for my first one :P

Kel
07-30-2002, 02:53 PM
Sorry if you're upset. VisionTek makes computer parts Visiontec is your club. I'm just pointing out the similarity. No need to be...well...stupid about it.
I made a logo. Not gonna bother to post it though. Don't see why I should bother, what after you decided i was a dumbass and all.
I was trying to be helpful. Oh well.

Blaze: not bad for your first try. I'd suggest adding some border effects to the words on the logo, to bring them out from the background more. Also, since he's going to be using this in a video, then you might not want the car in the lower left, because he may want to use the logo over another image (maybe like the way MTV and Comedy Central and VH1 have their logo on the screen in the corner) or maybe at the start of the video, but not covering up the whole screen just the center of it.
Just something to consider.

I'm just trying to be helpful again...maybe someone else will call me a dumbass and a fag for being right.
-kel