Car that i chopped
http://67.82.52.85:8080/1042_a2.jpg

Front Lip from an SI
http://67.82.52.85:8080/si.jpg

Final Product
http://67.82.52.85:8080/104211.jpg

boostd
07-23-2002, 06:50 AM
front bar is hellishly big... try to match the angles up of pics u chopped... u still aint understood that key factor... but once u do itll be good

avus///M3
07-23-2002, 11:06 AM
yea it is too big, when slapping on a new bumper don't have the zoom all the way in at like 400% or something if that's what your doing, put it at 100% so you can see the perspective better, also you didn't delete the grill when you did the color change, make sure you do that so it doesn't look blue :)

El Jefe
07-23-2002, 11:53 AM
front bar is hellishly big... try to match the angles up of pics u chopped... u still aint understood that key factor... but once u do itll be goodlets see you do a chop...

avus///M3
07-23-2002, 11:58 AM
front bar is hellishly big... try to match the angles up of pics u chopped... u still aint understood that key factor... but once u do itll be goodlets see you do a chop...
:lol: :lol:

PiRo
07-23-2002, 02:40 PM
yea it is too big, when slapping on a new bumper don't have the zoom all the way in at like 400% or something if that's what your doing, put it at 100% so you can see the perspective better, also you didn't delete the grill when you did the color change, make sure you do that so it doesn't look blue :)
Thanx man thats what i was doing wrong thanx again :D thanx to everyone :D

boostd
07-24-2002, 01:09 AM

uve seen me do chops bitch... im workin on a teg atm in my spare time but i have fuck all of that due to the new RMS site hopefully goin up on sunday... and im getting a rush of new members so im quite teh busy chap... but gimme a week or 2 and my teg chop should be up!

El Jefe
07-24-2002, 01:17 AM

uve seen me do chops bitch... im workin on a teg atm in my spare time but i have fuck all of that due to the new RMS site hopefully goin up on sunday... and im getting a rush of new members so im quite teh busy chap... but gimme a week or 2 and my teg chop should be up!i havent seen you put a kit on anything..

come on, it takes maybe 30mins to do a nice job, show us what you have!

Shocon2k
07-24-2002, 01:38 AM
The Higher Powers of Photoshop owned joo, Adam. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And piro I've seen your work as you've posted it and you're getting better...I liked the red to blue recolor...basic stuff, but you did it well...keep up the good work. And try and use larger original pics to make the work easier (unless you scaled them down for posting purposes and they were big to begin with)

boostd
07-24-2002, 01:41 AM

uve seen me do chops bitch... im workin on a teg atm in my spare time but i have fuck all of that due to the new RMS site hopefully goin up on sunday... and im getting a rush of new members so im quite teh busy chap... but gimme a week or 2 and my teg chop should be up!i havent seen you put a kit on anything..

come on, it takes maybe 30mins to do a nice job, show us what you have!

i dont have time to look around for pics... u find me a pic of an import and a front bar same angle ill do it

avus///M3
07-24-2002, 01:50 AM
i dont have time to look around for pics... u find me a pic of an import and a front bar same angle ill do it
yet you have time to make 1000 posts in less than 2 months and have 5 replies in every thread in here :lol: :lol:

boostd
07-24-2002, 02:12 AM
i am on here more then u i guess... :D

http://home.iprimus.com.au/doriftr/7.jpg

thas mah n15 i did in the first contest but i just added a bar and changed colour.

Edit: dont flame the tinted headlamps coz i didnt redo em and i also forgot to deselect the windscreen wiper :D

Shocon2k
07-24-2002, 03:17 AM
That's a recolor, a CF hood, a crooked wing, and you colored over the turn signals...not to bash a fellow RMS head, but you've done better.

boostd
07-24-2002, 03:34 AM
^ oh and dont bother to notice the front bar lowering job and rims... they r invisible... thats actualy my contest #1 entry which for somr reason unkown made it to the top 2... and ive added the front bar and recolour just then... the wing was a long shot if u dont stare at it it actualy looks good

8ate8
07-24-2002, 08:15 AM
^ oh and dont bother to notice the front bar lowering job and rims... they r invisible... thats actualy my contest #1 entry which for somr reason unkown made it to the top 2... and ive added the front bar and recolour just then... the wing was a long shot if u dont stare at it it actualy looks good

and again you just used parts off my car.. those are the rims AND front clip from my photochop :P

El Jefe
07-24-2002, 10:42 AM
^^ hahaha, yeh ph43rd, show us your 'real' skills

boostd
07-24-2002, 11:06 PM
^^^ well as i understand.. photochopping cars is taking parts from another car... i chopped the wheels and front bar off 8ate8's pic... that is photochopping isnt it? its the same as me going somewhere and finding a pic on the same angle and getting the rims/bar... i just had the pic here on my hdd... i dunno how u can say that aint chopping

oh r u gonna put me in e-jail for e-stealing ur e-pic ?

El Jefe
07-24-2002, 11:31 PM
^^^ well as i understand.. photochopping cars is taking parts from another car... i chopped the wheels and front bar off 8ate8's pic... that is photochopping isnt it? its the same as me going somewhere and finding a pic on the same angle and getting the rims/bar... i just had the pic here on my hdd... i dunno how u can say that aint chopping

oh r u gonna put me in e-jail for e-stealing ur e-pic ?i dont understand why you would take it off 8ate8's car when it was the front bar you took was already on the pulsar

8ate8
07-25-2002, 07:32 PM
what jefe meant by "show us your real skills" was take a bodykit, and make it fit. I all ready did that.. you just took it off a pulsar, and put it on a pulsar.. that's like taking a bumper off a car and then putting it right back on saying you chopped it :) same with the rims.. they were all ready cropped and angled for that exact picture, so there really was no effort.

El Jefe
07-26-2002, 09:46 AM
^^ bump, i wanna reply :lol:

boostd
07-26-2002, 07:02 PM
*bumps jefe's crotch with his knee" there bump that librarian... ill finish my current chop soon... then u will all shutup... mwahahaha