PDA

View Full Version : Speeding n muffler Tickets

5th Gen CiviC
07-15-2002, 11:14 AM
it was friday night jus got off work, made a turn on to a side street and i was doing 86km, it wasn't posted anywhere on the street and the street isn't beyond a 1.5 km stretch, as i approached towards the end of the street i got pulled over. Cop was saying it's a 50 zone even though it isn't posted anywhere on the street but i never knew that, he also booked me for improper muffler, cop was saying it's illegal, oversized, and built to make noise! that don't make sense! the mufller isn't even that loud, id anything that ractive muffler i had on before this was even louder! i wanna fight these tickets cuz i want to keep ma record clean! i don't know whut to do?? help me out T.O!!!!

flyguy_28546
07-15-2002, 11:33 AM
Damn man that sucks. Pigs are just hatin thats all. I say take it to court.

Anonymous
07-15-2002, 02:04 PM
I don't think you'll have much luck with the speeding part in court, because the speed limit in an urban area IS 50 km/h unless otherwise posted. Good luck on the muffler one though.

Harry
07-15-2002, 09:16 PM
I don't think you'll have much luck with the speeding part in court, because the speed limit in an urban area IS 50 km/h unless otherwise posted. Good luck on the muffler one though.
yup.

5th Gen CiviC
07-18-2002, 12:31 AM
yea man! i don't know bout the speeding one either! but i think i'll get off wit the muffler tick, cuz fukk! how loud are 5.0's, camaros, n all dem muscle rides!! damb those cops!