PDA

View Full Version : chop this: 2

Boostaholic
07-10-2002, 04:57 AM
i dont give a fuck if it was newbied or not i still wanna see what this looks like with a body kit and some other cosmetic mods

http://www.myevo.com/e7-rs1.jpg

dont lock shit for gay reasons

El Jefe
07-10-2002, 05:13 AM
heres a slightly higher res image which would be easier to work with

http://www.highresautoimages.com/mitsubishi/evovii3.jpg

il post it once i have done it, but im currently learning to make body mods from scratch using vector graphics so it might take a while.

boostd
07-10-2002, 05:30 AM
if i get time tonite ill try and slap somethin up for ya...

Jefe: ur always there to lend a helping hand *aww's*

Boostaholic
07-10-2002, 05:34 AM
thnx for the better pic jefe, and i cant wait to see the finished product

edited to protect the inocent

boostd
07-10-2002, 05:42 AM
he aint a mod man... and sorry to say this but i dont think he will be one for quite a while :D

Boostaholic
07-10-2002, 05:50 AM
then who the fuck locked the topic for no reason? sorry im just getting a little pissed about how this site is starting to get gay with all this shit thats happening. hell the topic looks to have been locked because some newbie didnt know he couldent host images off his A: drive, which is just a fucking stupid reason to lock a topic. for one i think it was a supermod. and 2 why the fuck do we need supermods, to control the trolls? just do the e-mail notification to access your account. hell i know its worked for me acouple of times when i wanted to reply to someones post on another board and i didnt want to have to go through all the shit just to post a reply.

GRRRRRRRRRRR

again sorry if i offended anyone but im venting alot of frustration right now, although i do feel what i typed

boostd
07-10-2002, 05:57 AM
ahh dont worreh weee lil one... (dont worry little one) :lol:

with a unexpected rush of newbs this board has been overun and turned upside down and at the worse time too... just when forums are being added and changed around. i only hang in here now because the other forums r overcrowded and screwed analy. ill be offering all my knowledge to help u guys chop like uve never chopped b4! and i think CivicRacingGirl7 locked ya forum... and i wouldnt even attempt to try to communicate with the 3 mods of this forum...

Logan: hasnt posted yet
Lockie: left in a huss coz he lost his old forum and got stuck with this one
CivicRacingGirl7: aint the most knowledgable of choppers due to her absense of the use of it since grade 9 which in my calculations would have been 1998?
well we will see how it goes.. i aint flaming anyone but just stating the facts for ppl who r unsure of the happenings sorrounding them.

Boostaholic
07-10-2002, 06:01 AM
hmmmm its really not that hard to mod i mean for instance this forum,

ppl post stuff about anything other than photoshopping -> move topic.

ppl start flaming ->lock topic

ppl start flaming a originally good topic -> delete flame posts and warn about flaming

ect ect ect..

ohh and if a newbie posts some dumb shit hey help the kid out or your just contributing to the damn problem

boostd
07-10-2002, 06:20 AM
thats wot the one mod we have trying to do something is doing (CivicRacingGirl7) but IMO a mod should actualy know something about the topic and should be able to help with chopping... for instance i rekon El Jefe, 99_Civic_Si and myself should be up on the plate insted of mods who run off coz they dont want to mod here... anyway this is wot happened on Chop This 1 thread ppl started having a convo... ill start choppin ur shit tonite if i get time

El Jefe
07-10-2002, 11:06 AM
concept widebody evo:

http://images.geekazoids.net/frameevo7.jpg

now lets see me fuck it up in photoshop painting the damn thing :uhoh:

Boostaholic
07-10-2002, 11:29 AM
go jefe..... go jefe..... go.. go.. go.. jefe jefe.....

avus///M3
07-10-2002, 12:02 PM
mine is also under it's development stages, right now comes the nearly impossibe part of making it look real with reflections
http://images.geekazoids.net/sofar2.jpg[/list]

Boostaholic
07-10-2002, 12:13 PM
mine is also under it's development stages, right now comes the nearly impossibe part of making it look real with reflections
http://images.geekazoids.net/sofar2.jpg[/list]

ummm hows the intercooler gonna get fresh air?

avus///M3
07-10-2002, 12:25 PM
ummm hows the intercooler gonna get fresh air?[/quote]
i'm relocating it behind a a hood scoop like the wrx

buggout
07-10-2002, 12:39 PM
i am waaaaaay from bein a noob to ps, i did art for several "aol warez grewpz" but i haven't done art in a while ... anywayz how did u guys get ur lines and stuff so straight ?!

CivicRacingGirl7
07-10-2002, 01:24 PM
Boostaholic: I locked the topic because it merely turned into an argument that turned it away from the original matter. Since you have created this thread, I have deleted the original.

ph34rd: You have already created a thread within this forum dealing with your complaints regarding Logan, Trickie, and myself. If you want people to know what's going on, simply link them to that thread, it'll make it a lot easier on yourself for not having to type everything you've already typed, and it won't start another discussion on the matter within another thread.

Next time you guys have complaints, please PM me.

sillievo
07-10-2002, 04:08 PM
things ARE getting locked for stupid reasons... and i agree with whatever ph34rd says :( but anyways... give me some time and i'll start chopping when i am through with what to say to the judge tomorow to get my ass off the speeding ticket...

btw... 99_civic_si you've got to teach me how to make that thing look real in the future~ looks awsome!

CivicRacingGirl7
07-10-2002, 04:34 PM
things ARE getting locked for stupid reasons... and i agree with whatever ph34rd says :( but anyways... give me some time and i'll start chopping when i am through with what to say to the judge tomorow to get my ass off the speeding ticket...

btw... 99_civic_si you've got to teach me how to make that thing look real in the future~ looks awsome!

FYI: TWO topics have been locked... the first one of this, and one that I replied to and did not need to remain open (asking how to post images). Also, that one was locked not only due to the fact that that is why we have the Search tool, but because it had also been asked in another thread.

AND AGAIN, if you have a problem with what is being done mod-wise within this forum, please PM me.

And, if you read the "New Mods" thread within this forum, you'll know that it looks as though the Pic/Vid forum will be returning after all, or so we are still hoping. If/When this happens, Logan, Trickie, and myself will no longer be mods of this forum. I'm sure that will make everyone happy again. :nod:

Until then, I just ask that you keep all of these complaints within the "new mods" thread located in this forum (as I believe I asked before), or you PM me.

Thank you!

boostd
07-10-2002, 11:00 PM
ummm hows the intercooler gonna get fresh air?
i'm relocating it behind a a hood scoop like the wrx

ug i hate TMIC's... just have it where the gigantic grill is... that would be orite get plenty of air through there

good stuff jefe and 99_civic_si

Shocon2k
07-11-2002, 12:34 AM
Why does the EVO VII have small diameter steel wheels? Why?!?!?!

Boostaholic
07-11-2002, 02:01 PM
that was an option, what you gonna go out and rally a car with 18's and low pro's?

avus///M3
07-11-2002, 03:04 PM
trying to make my other pic look real was impossible, so i decided to do a good old fashioned chop, enjoy
http://images.geekazoids.net/finalevo.jpg

Boostaholic
07-11-2002, 06:39 PM
thats nice, is that the mustang Type R wing?

ohhh and one other thing im gettin it in white so can we try to keep it white, if not oh well

boostd
07-11-2002, 08:11 PM
thats a nice blue...

one thing i was just gonna say was ppl need to get off the R34 front bar... in every chop i see that thing and its gettin a tad bit old... but it still looks good none the less

JDMWrX
07-11-2002, 09:01 PM
good job

Shocon2k
07-11-2002, 10:50 PM
I guess that makes sense to use 15 inch steels or whatever size they are, but why not be like Subaru and use 16 inch alloys with 225/55/16 or whatever size they are...not really low pro, but not small diameter heavy steel either. I dunno, I guess it all makes sense, no reason to go scrape up a set of good OZ wheels rallying on gravel.

El Jefe
07-12-2002, 12:09 PM
every body mod i did on this was drawn, not chopped from another car. i followed the concept i posted earlier but decided to remove the eyelids and upper front bar. like 99_civic_si, i found it hard to make it look realistic.

http://images.geekazoids.net/conceptevobeta1.jpg

Shocon2k
07-12-2002, 04:34 PM
Very nice, especially considering you DREW that stuff! Props!

Boostaholic
07-13-2002, 05:01 PM
nice nice nice

-Spool-
07-13-2002, 06:29 PM
Jefe did you draw that within photoshop... or with a pencil... or what?
It looks real sweet though! :o

8ate8
07-13-2002, 09:16 PM
i'm guessing drawn with illustrator or a similar vector program and then colored, shaded, etc. in photoshop.

boostd
07-13-2002, 09:30 PM
Jefe ceases to amaze me