PDA

View Full Version : New Mods

boostd
07-09-2002, 06:53 AM
hey, i aint sayin the current ones arent good for it... but it sounds as tho Trickie and CivicRacingGirl7 both really dont wanna be here in this forum... and i dont know about Logan... also do any of these guys photoslut? maybe we should have ppl who actualy photoslut to help and mod this... El Jefe could have another mod in here... 99_Civic_Si is a very good photoslutter and i aint bad myself but im sure there r plenty more deserving of this mod who actualy want to help and not run off.

PREYL00D
07-09-2002, 02:15 PM
don't forget me.. i made the logo :D

sillievo
07-09-2002, 05:04 PM
yeah... i agree :nod: if we do keep this forum (which i sure hope...) i think we need photochopper to be the mods...

CivicRacingGirl7
07-09-2002, 06:52 PM
Okay, here's the deal: Logan, Trickie, and myself were all unhappy at the changes that were made yesterday. We were not foretold of these changes, they just took effect and we were originally left without a forum to mod at all. However, we were then placed here.

I have not spoken to Logan or Trickie today, so I do not know how they feel about it at this point. However, if they are like me, they have cooled off about it and are accepting it.

I will be completely honest and let you know that I have not used Photoshop since the ninth grade (and I graduated in 2001). I was among the best in the class, and have used other graphic programs since then. One of these days when I do have more time, I plan on finding a copy of it and messing around with it again (after seeing the Photoshop threads in the Pic/Vid Forum).

I have already today dealt with someone getting pissed off at me for being pissed that they didn't finish my CRX when promised. I don't need to deal with people being pissed that I was pissed about the changes made here yesterday without any of us knowing in advance. Because, just as I told the other people that were helping to work on my CRX, if this were your situation, I'm sure you would have been a little upset initially.

AND, in response to ph34rd, I don't recall "running off". I'm fine with being a mod of this forum, if the pic/vid lounge doesn't get to return after all. If you feel that I'm not "deserving" of being a mod here, then there isn't too much I can do to change your opinion on that one.

boostd
07-09-2002, 10:38 PM
hey its kewl i was just pointing out that from wot ive seen u guys dont wanna take part in the moderation of this forum... i didnt mean u "running off" but Trickie sed himself he has left and no sign of him since... all im sayin is... wots the point of having mods that:

a) dont mod in here or come on the board
b) havent got much of an understanding of imagery editing

i dunno if im right or not but has Logan even posted in this forum yet? i havent seen any help from any mods as u sed urself u havent used it in a while (not ratting on u but just stating the facts)

i dont want anyone to get all big on me and starting shit im just stating the facts and puting my ideas forward as we should on this board... and im not saying ur starting on me CivicRacingGirl7 (covering my ass)

so yer thas my bit... hopefully maybe the mods of this forum go under review and we see wot happens... i will do my best to help around as i am offering ideas and critisism... also working on a tutorial for u guys that should be up soon...

cheers

CivicRacingGirl7
07-10-2002, 01:08 PM
Trickie stated that the only reason he visited HHU anymore was for the Pic/Vid Forum. Again, I haven't spoken with him, so I have no idea what his opinion is on the matter at this time.

Logan, I also have not seen online much. If he hasn't posted in here, it may not be because he doesn't wish to have a part of this now, but because he hasn't been online. However, I'm not 100% sure on this.

Please PM Trickie and Logan if you would like to discuss your concerns with them. I cannot speak for them, I can only really speak for myself.

I was made a mod not too long ago of the Pic/Vid Forum for reasons that you may have read about in the Lounge at one point. With that forum gone, and this one created, I would believe the admins didn't want to have to search for new mods for this forum when they've already got three mods without a forum.

I'm not going to "run off", in fact, I haven't yet. Even on the day the pic/vid forum was taken away and we were placed as mods here, I came and modded the forum. I'm on this board every day, at least once a day, so you can be guaranteed that this forum will be modded. As I posted in the forum guidelines, you may PM me if you have any personal problems with me, or would like to discuss anything regarding the forum.

And I hope that you were serious when you stated that you weren't saying that I was "starting on you". It's hard to tell at what tone someone means what they "say" on here, because you aren't hearing it be said. I'm not angry with you, and I understand why you posted what you did. I am merely trying to clear some things up for you and everyone else that visits this forum. So no hard feelings coming from me.

Also, you stated that a mod of this forum should have understanding of imagery editting. And, I have stated that I haven't used Photoshop in years. However, I have used other graphic programs, so I do have understanding of it.

Another thing, you may just want to hold off on hoping that Logan, Trickie, and I will go under review to see if we can mod this forum good enough. If we get the Pic/Vid Forum back, then the three of us will return there, and I'm not sure what will be done for mods of this forum if it is kept. There is still a lot of deciding to be done regarding these two forums, so please be patient, and we'll all see what happens.

Until we get more word on that matter, Logan, Trickie, and I will be the mods here. And if Logan and Trickie aren't modding in here, you'll still have me doing my best to mod the forum.

Trickie
07-10-2002, 03:37 PM
If this forum is going to stay... someone who likes photoshop should mod. I will not do it. I am sure the pic and vid forum will come back because the ppl who took it away are getting an earful.

sillievo
07-10-2002, 03:56 PM
i wish for pic/vid forum to come back also and the photoshop forum will stay... but i also agree with ph34rd on how the mods of the photoshop should have a decent understanding of the program and also is willing to mod in here, i think one thing about modding this forum is a little different than modding other forums, there is alot more to it (ie holding contest, judging contest, tutorials and others)

as of trickie... i think everyone needs to respect a mod when he doesnt want to mod a certain forum... he did a good job at the pic/vid forum (i am sure all will agree)... but if he doesnt want to do the photoshop... i dont think anyone should/can interfere

Logan
07-10-2002, 05:41 PM
i dont photoshop.

if this stays i will gladly give my spot to someone else. i think it is deserving of a good photoshopper. however if pic and vid doesnt come back i will be royally fucking pissed.

CivicRacingGirl7
07-10-2002, 06:05 PM
i dont photoshop.

if this stays i will gladly give my spot to someone else. i think it is deserving of a good photoshopper. however if pic and vid doesnt come back i will be royally fucking pissed.

When Pic/Vid comes back (which I'm sure it will soon), the three of us will be out of here. Problem solved. Everyone's happy.

chillar
07-10-2002, 08:36 PM
don't forget me.. i made the logo :D
shut up bitch, i made the sticker thats what counts. :lol: just playin with ya bro

sillievo
07-10-2002, 09:12 PM
they have got to bring pic/vid back... the lounge idea is not working at all :nodno: :cry:

boostd
07-10-2002, 10:34 PM
well i spoken to boske just then and he says he will mod in here... i think he was joking... if not be afraid... very afraid :lol:

CivicRacingGirl7 i hope u retain ur mods in here after the pic/vic forum is back because u r doing a good job at helping and keeping things in order... also thanks to Logan and Trickie for saying wot they feel.

CivicRacingGirl7
07-13-2002, 03:30 AM
well i spoken to boske just then and he says he will mod in here... i think he was joking... if not be afraid... very afraid :lol:

CivicRacingGirl7 i hope u retain ur mods in here after the pic/vic forum is back because u r doing a good job at helping and keeping things in order... also thanks to Logan and Trickie for saying wot they feel.

Thanks, ph34rd... I'm happy to be back to my original forum though :D . Just needed to keep this place kinda organized while it was under our rule, lol. :P

boostd
07-13-2002, 04:33 AM

Thanks, ph34rd... I'm happy to be back to my original forum though :D . Just needed to keep this place kinda organized while it was under our rule, lol. :P

tis kewl... u did a good job too :P

Anonymous
07-13-2002, 12:26 PM
hey chillar....well i kno this is like way off of the topic but i was just wondering whats going on with you and ur girl i feel realy bad for you and wat happened wen she cheated on you :nodno: