PDA

View Full Version : battle of the imports

Anonymous
07-08-2002, 11:34 PM
when is it? it's near the end of this month right? who's all going?

Anonymous
07-08-2002, 11:36 PM
is that the one in vancouver?

krawnic
07-09-2002, 01:29 AM
I think im gonna go to the one in van

90CRXsi
07-09-2002, 02:21 AM
It is this Sunday July 14 and there is another one on August 25, out at Bud Park. I went last year there was a HUGE turnout really phat cars. I was going to race but now my car is in the shop gettin repaired from the drunk fuck who hit me. I'll be at the one in August though.

Anonymous
07-09-2002, 04:17 PM

no i was talking about the edmonton one.
in the 5.0 shootout last year, some mofo brought his stang from B.C. It ran 8 or 9 seconds! he took it away no problem. lol, the imports weren't really a match for the 5.0's.

Anonymous
07-09-2002, 04:18 PM

no i was talking about the edmonton one.
in the 5.0 shootout last year, some mofo brought his stang from B.C. It ran 8 or 9 seconds! he took it away no problem. lol, the imports weren't really a match for the 5.0's.
:o damn thats faaaaast

Anonymous
07-11-2002, 12:41 AM
It's on Sunday I think. :nod: :nod: :nod: :D :D :D

Anonymous
07-11-2002, 08:20 PM
2 more days. :nod: :nod:

RicoSuave
07-11-2002, 08:52 PM
Can't wait bro. Gonna be fresh

RicoSuave
07-11-2002, 08:53 PM
yo NOS, we gonna go racin after?

Anonymous
07-12-2002, 12:13 AM
yo NOS, we gonna go racin after?

:bigwink:

Anonymous
07-14-2002, 12:08 AM
only a few hours away now... :o

Anonymous
07-14-2002, 01:03 PM
someone plz take a digi cam with them. i would really like some pics

Senia
08-15-2002, 03:10 PM
Hey, I am new to this board, and am happy to see Canadians with their forum. Being from Edmonton, I've been to the battle of imports last year on August 25th at the Bud. Man have u guys see the dood with the new rx7? Blowin his engine, and then crying about it like a girl? Anywayz, hopefully I'll become a regular on this forum. Peeps from Edmonton drop me a line...

Anonymous
08-15-2002, 06:24 PM
wassup man, welcome to this shit. I went to last year's august battle too.

Senia
08-16-2002, 11:41 AM
wassup man, welcome to this shit. I went to last year's august battle too.

Whats going on man? U ever go to Sherwood park races? Ever been to BP's downtown??? Did u hear about the Anthony Hedaway bust? Man that shit was mad, AIRONE is just not cool man...I heard they are givin it back man...since like 80% of the lottery was sold or some shit...Oh yah, how old are u?

90CRXsi
08-18-2002, 02:19 PM
I always went to BP's in Edmonton and raced alot then after that big bust i just said fuck it, i can't afford tickets. But i am racing next weekend August 25 battle of the imports!!

Senia
08-19-2002, 04:33 PM
I always went to BP's in Edmonton and raced alot then after that big bust i just said fuck it, i can't afford tickets. But i am racing next weekend August 25 battle of the imports!!

I went too...A few times... Then got smoked by that white 88 Supra and decided just to go watch... I am goin to the Battle Of Imports so I'll look for u there man...

Fast4Life
08-20-2002, 01:47 PM
I'll be there......hopefully.

RDS Celica
08-21-2002, 02:06 AM
Which 88 supra??? The Method Acoustics one with the huge aluminum wing??? Are you from Sherwood Park or Edmonton?? Shit man I live in Sherwood Park and never knew there were races here! haha or do you just mean the ones that were out by the mushroom farms and waste treatment plant in the spring time... ahhhhhhhhhh memories of when the illegals lasted longer than a couple races and no one ever got busted... ya those days are long gone and BPs is basically a joke now... I think we should get a new metting spot and get this shit going again cept in sherwood park since its less heat and theres no ghetto bird. Ive got a few spots that may be ok that are by my work but I dunno its hard to say. Anyways, ill be at battle of the imports on sunday too... Im not runnin tho since my car is slow as fuck... it just looks pretty haha. peace

Senia
08-21-2002, 04:01 PM
Which 88 supra??? The Method Acoustics one with the huge aluminum wing??? Are you from Sherwood Park or Edmonton?? Shit man I live in Sherwood Park and never knew there were races here! haha or do you just mean the ones that were out by the mushroom farms and waste treatment plant in the spring time... ahhhhhhhhhh memories of when the illegals lasted longer than a couple races and no one ever got busted... ya those days are long gone and BPs is basically a joke now... I think we should get a new metting spot and get this shit going again cept in sherwood park since its less heat and theres no ghetto bird. Ive got a few spots that may be ok that are by my work but I dunno its hard to say. Anyways, ill be at battle of the imports on sunday too... Im not runnin tho since my car is slow as fuck... it just looks pretty haha. peace

The one with the huge aluminum wing... Yah man I lost...dood ran nawwz too... Yo man I say we meet at the battle of imports... If anyone's down I say we meet by the CanadianTire on the way to the airport aka Budpark... Need your replys...

RDS Celica
08-21-2002, 07:35 PM
Ya sure that sounds good. Me and Brandan (90CRXsi) are gonna go but I have no idea what time he plans on leaving since he is entering it and Im not. But ya man I am down for sure.

Oh ya and that supra is fuct man. That kid is on his 3rd engine!! haha I never knew he was running n2o tho :-? weirdddddddd. That car blows mad smoke right now anyways... haha

90CRXsi
08-22-2002, 02:46 AM
Hey, Senia if your at battle of the imports look for my car a white CRX si with loud exhaust(i'll be racing so it won't be hard to reconise me). Or if you see a red celica with big chrome rims (RDS Celica) just come up to one of us. It'll be good times. ahahah. Peace

RicoSuave
08-24-2002, 09:31 PM
I'll be there......hopefully.

my v8 is bigger than you v8

anyone know what time the racein ends, i have to work till 7, could i still catch some races or am i just fucked?

Anonymous
09-05-2002, 02:45 PM
so i missed both this year... :nodno:

Anonymous
10-03-2002, 12:22 AM
Page 2 Owned 8)