PDA

View Full Version : burnrice

RiCeR_X
07-08-2002, 12:37 PM
http://www.lamer.net/crayola.jpg
:( :nodno:
I think those are sweet vinyls, sorry to see your car being chopped in a bad way

NiCo 3o0
07-08-2002, 12:39 PM
LOL...cool pic.

Rhodsey
07-08-2002, 12:40 PM
:roll:

El Jefe
07-08-2002, 12:46 PM
moved

Anonymous
07-08-2002, 12:46 PM
I called that bitch out.... He didnt show up yesterday.... I love how kids are all big and bad behind their screenames.

Anonymous
07-08-2002, 12:48 PM
I did that picture ahahahhaha

Anonymous
07-08-2002, 12:49 PM
I did that picture ahahahhaha

you i'd let go cause i like ya :) Did u go yesterday

RiCeR_X
07-08-2002, 12:51 PM
I am so stupid stupid stupid, wrong forum, stupid me, I was just checking the specs on the rotary gurter... I'm retarded

Anonymous
07-08-2002, 03:27 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: your car

Anonymous
07-08-2002, 08:01 PM
I called that bitch out.... He didnt show up yesterday.... I love how kids are all big and bad behind their screenames.

not me dude, i said i'll past by and i did.. see i'm not that shy after all... but next month, it'll be better.. maybe we get to see alot more of these people and hangin out in our own hhu booth.... :lol:

CivicRacingGirl7
07-08-2002, 08:11 PM

not me dude, i said i'll past by and i did.. see i'm not that shy after all... but next month, it'll be better.. maybe we get to see alot more of these people and hangin out in our own hhu booth.... :lol:

The celeb car show thing? Looks like I'm gonna be dragged there... But HHU booth? What's that all about?

Jisecup
07-08-2002, 08:14 PM
if that little 10 yr old has that talent to do that work, he should have his own shop. :uhoh:

ok im shuttin up now

Anonymous
07-08-2002, 08:19 PM

The celeb car show thing? Looks like I'm gonna be dragged there... But HHU booth? What's that all about?

yeah the celeb car show...you should go, its gonna be good ( i hope ).. i'm trying to get burnrice to get there early so me and him can set up a hhu booth...good idea???

CivicRacingGirl7
07-08-2002, 08:31 PM
yeah the celeb car show...you should go, its gonna be good ( i hope ).. i'm trying to get burnrice to get there early so me and him can set up a hhu booth...good idea???

Yeah, I'll probably definately be there... just really want to get my rex going again before that...

What exactly would be at the HHU booth?

Anonymous
07-08-2002, 08:34 PM

Yeah, I'll probably definately be there... just really want to get my rex going again before that...

What exactly would be at the HHU booth?

ppfffff.......i have no freakin idea...actually i want some ideas from you guys but we should have one for the hell of it....i guess we'll have it for..................................hangin out just us hhu people???? what the hell was that???

Anonymous
07-09-2002, 12:27 AM
I will be at the speedworld booth.... But we can design a huge HHU banner and put it up by the car... so peeps can come by and say hello

Anonymous
07-14-2002, 06:15 PM
Clown Performance SpeedShop