Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Official What Your Car Has Thread!

'86 bmw 325

2.7L inline six cylinder, dual exhaust, 2.93 LSD

3 stock gold bmw bottlecaps and 1 steelie; steelie has a 195/60/r14 and the 'caps have 215/60/r14's

95 mitsu eclipse gsx
    kumho tires
    extreme psi intake kit with k&n filter
    ngk plugs
    apexi n1 downpipe
    apexi n1 exhaust
    pacesetter short shifter

Quote Originally Posted by millermil121 View Post
    95 mitsu eclipse gsx
    kumho tires
    extreme psi intake kit with k&n filter
    ngk plugs
    apexi n1 downpipe
    apexi n1 exhaust
    pacesetter short shifter

94 teg rebuilt b18b with p30 pistons. shot peened rods both balanced. acl bearings. cometic hg. arp head studs and rod bolts. p&p head new valve guides and seals. hondata IM gasket blox IM. coolant hose delted from tb. no ac or ps. i/h/e.. Y21 lsd trans exedy stg 2 fidanza 7lb fly. and its vafc tuned by me with wideband.. and its really gutted no carpet back seats sound deading center consol and complete air bag and cruise assembly out and more i know im forgrtting stuff
    93' civic si b16 sir2... sold
    93' civic cx.... got hit by semi..have a 94 teg now just rebuilt ls with p30 pistons and got a sir2 lsd trans... and more.....

2008 tsx 6mt

Comptech Stainless Steel Header
    Fastline Test Pipe
    Injen Cai
    Progress Rear Sway bar
    Throttle body spacer
    Comptech Short shift kit
    UR pulleys
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Quote Originally Posted by jdmaccord View Post
    2008 tsx 6mt

Comptech Stainless Steel Header
    Fastline Test Pipe
    Injen Cai
    Progress Rear Sway bar
    Throttle body spacer
    Comptech Short shift kit
    UR pulleys
    SLOW.
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP
    You should know that by being a racing driver, you are under risk all the time. and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win, and the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, its not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th, I race to Win, as long as I feel its possible – Ayrton Senna

Quote Originally Posted by FknTkn View Post
    SLOW.
    on point.

SLOW.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

I dunno man, the TSX is faster than you think...

Quote Originally Posted by DaNish View Post
    I dunno man, the TSX is faster than you think...
    SLOW.
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP
    You should know that by being a racing driver, you are under risk all the time. and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win, and the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, its not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th, I race to Win, as long as I feel its possible – Ayrton Senna

SLOW.
    K > F

just stirring the pot
    Last edited by DaNish; 02-05-2010 at 09:58 AM.

MY SHIT IS OUT B
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

VTAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK BOOM SLAM THIRD.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

I should be polluting the world w/ vtec after this weekend as I'm putting in my race header y0!

K > F

just stirring the pot
    want to run your k against my f?

show me a tsx in the 14's please.

I remember the one tsx article where they put a comptech blower on a tsx and ran .2 SLOWER in the 1/4.
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP

want to run your k against my f?

show me a tsx in the 14's please.

I remember the one tsx article where they put a comptech blower on a tsx and ran .2 SLOWER in the 1/4.
    Mod for mod, sure I will race your s2k anyday...i've actually been trying to find one around here to get some data, but from my past experiences the K responds better to mods than the F. Stock for stock of course the s2k is faster, it comes w/ more HP out of the factory, but CAI only on an 02 Type S put it right next to a stock AP1 from my area.

A TSX runs 15.3-15.5 stock lol a couple bolt ons will easily put that car into the 14's, I don't see your point?

http://www.dragtimes.com/Acura-TSX-Timeslip-15481.html

If you really believe a comptech supercharger only takes 2 tenths of a second off a TSX in the 1320, then I dunno what to tell ya...

It's basically a heavier RSX, but that's why it has a K24 and not the K20.

In no way am I saying a TSX is faster than an s2k, just pointing out that a bolt on TSX is by no means slow compared to a bolt on s2k. And like I said, I was just stirring the pot anyways.

my shit is out fuckers.
    ill race any of you fags.
    Ryan, ill smoke that s2k son. brink ur southern fried chicken ballsack up here

danny we should really get a run in this spring. id like to see my tsx up against ur rsx.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

my shit is out fuckers.
    ill race any of you fags.
    Ryan, ill smoke that s2k son. brink ur southern fried chicken ballsack up here

danny we should really get a run in this spring. id like to see my tsx up against ur rsx.
    let me know the date and i'll ride up.
    \
    you guys can let me know how my exhaust smells.
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP

let me know the date and i'll ride up.
    \
    you guys can let me know how my exhaust smells.
    anytime when the weather gets better, what are your mods again?

definitely, i've been dying to get some vids, but I wanna wait till march or april when the weather is nicer

maybe i'll get my boss to bring his new Shelby GT 500 he's getting delivered sat so he can show us some taillights

anytime when the weather gets better, what are your mods again?
    4.57 gears
    j's racing header
    t1r tespipe
    fujitsubo exhaust
    driver has a 12" penis
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP

o shit the big cock mod

I'm I/H only so you'll prob win, I'd like to run when I have K Pro and a catback, but that prob won't be till summer...so I'm down for whatevaaaaa

id like to race ya before that kpro homey
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Quote Originally Posted by XGRaViSmOrSX View Post
    on point.
    ****** please.
    lets run..i wont shift outta third..well see if your antique can keep up

u got special insurance on that car...vintage license plates? antique plates?
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Thread Information