Thread: List Cool things to buy for under $100.

Default List Cool things to buy for under $100.

So I have 2 weeks left to work full time till school starts. I feel kind of dissapointed that I haven't really bought anything for my car all summer. can yall gimme some cool ideas? I have a 94 Coupe btw

Reverse glow gauges from ebay!
    99 Civic Si -Stock- STOLEN 6-7-07
    92 Prelude, Jdm H22

CAI can be had for that much
    i suck dick for cock faggots. i love it! my mom also sucks dick for coke but only niggga dick

glow gauges kik ass
    1996 civic cx

short shifter, MONSTER tach, f and r strut bars, etc.

So you worked full time for the summer, and only have 100 dollars to spend on you car. Where did all your money go?

you could get some interior accessories or maybe a universal muffler or intake.
    Turbo D.

It'd help to know transmission and previous mods.

indiglo gauges, short shifter, personally I love the way red honda emblems look so I'd def go with one of those to make your car stick out a bit more
    I plan on living forever, so far so good.

Summer

an air freshner and a bunch of alcohol

anything under 100$ isnt worth buyin for my car short of short shifters and cool gauges
    ...one must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star. I say unto you: you still have chaos in yourselves.
    -Nietzsche

So you worked full time for the summer, and only have 100 dollars to spend on you car. Where did all your money go?
    g/f, florida, having fun..

I think I'll go with a short shifter, I already have all the basic bolt ons and I don't really feel the need for erm... Glow Gauges. What I'm really trying to save for is a new b16, Everytime I get some money rounded up something comes along and emptys my bank account :P oh well.. thanks guys.

do glow gauges actually look good?
    was thinking of getting some off ebay.
    Easy install?

Save it until you can actually do something worth wild. Or you can do what big red monkey said lol

Thread Information