Thread: Parting out 88 CRX

Default Parting out 88 CRX

Sellin all my aftermarket parts for my 88 Honda CRX Si i got broadsided and messed up my rear driver side suspension and they had to total it. So heres what i have to give just PM me with an offer.

Indiglo guages mint condition barely used, Turns blue or green and has a dimmer knob

clear corners + marker lights the corners have 1 alignment dowel broke on each but should still line up comes with bulbs for the corners,

front and rear strut bar, the front bar is aluminum but could use some polish the rear is fine All hardware included.

Cold air intake, Not a brand name CAI but it sounds pretty damn good,there are scratches from moving around in the engine compartment

The motor/5spd tranny i will only sell to local residents in the western mass area, Not really serious about selling it but if i get a good offer i will sell. Runs strong with 199k perfect for a CRX with a blown motor
    Honda CBR600F4i
    White and Red
    .:Stock:.(besides the custom scratches i put in it heh)

hey what are u asking for all im in brattleboro vermont i can pick it up i have a 90 crx auto with only 92k on it. i want to convert in to a manual...

Whats low dollar on the CAI with shipping to 76272,Texas?

wow....just fucking wow....

THIS THREAD IS 5 YEARS OLD!!!

Thread Information