Thread: Choices

Ok hard decision here. To either save up my money and work for a year to get a lude or to go for something else. I really wanted a lude but not sure if the waiting is worth it. I wanted to get the 5th gen lude. So any suggestions/information to try to stear me towards or away ludes will be appreciated.

Thanks
    Devyn

Your're getting a pretty good all around package with the Lude. Style, performance, and good handling. Its a great car as a first car because its really easy to drive, and its pretty quick. I have a lude and I love. It will do me well till I get my GTR :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: redVTEC92 on 2002-05-09 04:49 ]</font>

On 2002-05-09 02:53, redVTEC92 wrote:
    Your're getting a pretty good all around package with the Lude. Style, performance, and good handling. Its a great car as a first car because its really easy to drive, and its pretty quick. I have a lude and I love. It will do me well till U get my GTR :grin:
    bitch please, you have no GTR not before me anyway!

but yes the prelude is a great car if you arnt looking for outright speed down a drag strip. (it can be done but not as cheaply as other cars)

great balance of speed, luxury and looks.

On 2002-05-09 04:38, El Jefe wrote:
    Your're getting a pretty good all around package with the Lude. Style, performance, and good handling. Its a great car as a first car because its really easy to drive, and its pretty quick. I have a lude and I love. It will do me well till U get my GTR :grin:

but yes the prelude is a great car if you arnt looking for outright speed down a drag strip. (it can be done but not as cheaply as other cars)

hehe, I thought you were getting a Legacy. Unless you get a GTR within 2 years Ill have mine first
    :grin:
    And its gotta be an R34

boost is my religion

On 2002-05-09 04:51, redVTEC92 wrote:

hehe, I thought you were getting a Legacy. Unless you get a GTR within 2 years Ill have mine first
    And its gotta be an R34
    im going to be soooooooooo rich i can afford both :eek: jks. yeh id rather have a legacy until im old enough to appreciate a R34 GTR.

On 2002-05-09 04:55, El Jefe wrote:
    On 2002-05-09 04:51, redVTEC92 wrote:

And its gotta be an R34
    im going to be soooooooooo rich i can afford both :eek: jks. yeh id rather have a legacy until im old enough to appreciate a R34 GTR.
    Good point, but thats sorta like saying I wouldnt fuck Anna Kournikova(if you really had the chance to) unless Im old enough to appreciate smacking a fine booty like that

boost is my religion

Thread Information