Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Found a GS-R today. What VIN number is it supposed to be ??

IntegraPimpin,

Is that better ?? Sorry again about those really big pictures.

I didn't quite understand the ending of your last post either~

Quote:

"its not cool to have a car that u dont have as a signature either"

Dan
    '96 GTS
    12.29 @ 119.8 mph Stock (last year)

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.
    - Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by JH23JOB
    IntegraPimpin,

Is that better ?? Sorry again about those really big pictures.

I didn't quite understand the ending of your last post either~

Quote:

"its not cool to have a car that u dont have as a signature either"
    Resize it smaller. He is saying that he doesn't think you own that viper.
    '98 Integra GSR LOST
    '97 Integra Type R #357 SOLD
    '95 BMW///M3 CASH WHORE

Oh I see. .....

If he wants proof, or if anyone just wants more information on Vipers in general, go to:
    viperclub.org, viperalley.com, or vipernation.com

Search me out under the same name as I use here on this board JH23JOB---- It's JOB, and not j-zero-b......

There you will find over a years worth of my posts regarding my GTS, and stuff I've done to the car. Also, the .org site has TONS of info on specs, and all kinds of stuff.

I'll try and resize those picyures I deleted for you guys to see. If you want to see more of my car, go to the regions section of the .org site, and click on the Minnesota Viper Club web site. From there theres a few pics of my Viper GTS in there.

Other than that, if you want more proof, show up here in Minnesota, or meet me in Carlisle Penn in July, and I'll give you a ride that'll keep a smile on your face for the whole day............ I know that's what happened to me the first time I got a ride in one. :o

Dan
    '96 GTS

- Steven Wright

Contributer
    Ft. Bragg, NC / Greensboro, NC / Long Island, NY)

yeah why is it that people feel compelled to always be quick to jump on someone who has a great car. great cars aren't limited to rich snots and celeberty's.
    2003 Mazda Protegé ES-T
    HiBoost Kit - T3/TO4E, 13psi and 626 Intake Mani
    258WHP, 243TQ @ 12 psi
    Cardomain Page

Buy my car... your wife would be fine driving it... ... ... you'll even feel better knowing that the money you spend buying my car will goto my purchasing of a new Dodge (maybe).... *ahem* srt-4 :D

Hey dude check this out:
    http://www.hondavision.com/photopost...at=500&thumb=1

It's a link to a gallery with pics of my 4-door GS-R. I just bought it but I'm definitely going to be hooking it up when I get some funds. Nice Viper- you should go to Carlisle in the beginning of May for the custom compact jam- you'll see thousands of nice imports there!

01 CL type-S black on black

I'd love to go to Carlisle for the import show, but unfortunatly I live about 18 hours from Carlisle so I'm limited a little bit.
    Cool 4-door too !! Don't see many GS-R four doors......... In fact Before yesterday, I didn't even know they made'em.

Can someone give me production numbers for these 2dr and 4dr GS-R's in '96 ??

Those Neon SR-T's are supposed to be little rockets. I'm gonna go test drive one come Springtime. I don't think i'll buy one, since I already have a Neon sport in my collection, but I will enjoy beating the heck out of a brand new one !!

Hey Cougar !!

I'm far from rich even though I have the cars I've dreamt of having since High school ( 20 years ago), plus some. I've worked just like you guys, starting out with what I could, doing the absolute best with what I had in front of me and always working my way up a little at a time with every car. I started with $50.oo in 1983, and a '72 Barracuda with a 318 in it.

Dan
    '96 GTS

- Steven Wright

Contributer

exactly. if you work for what u want then you will most likely get it. it only takes time.

on a side not my friend is going to a police auction and is most likely gonna buy a 4 door GS-R wiht the basic bolt ons and susp work.. he has 10k to spend and dealers aren't gonna touch that car so he has a very good chance to win it.
    2003 Mazda Protegé ES-T
    258WHP, 243TQ @ 12 psi
    Cardomain Page

I didn't get the GS-R I was after............

Bummer.

Oh well, There's alot more to be had out there someday. I think I'll wait 'til the weather gets a little better around here anyway. Hope to talk to you all soon again.
    Thanks for all your help, and information !!

Dan

Dan
    '96 GTS

- Steven Wright

Contributer

ahh damn. sucks man. maybe it was for a good cause. who knows you might find a Type R later on for sale that you are able to buy.
    2003 Mazda Protegé ES-T
    258WHP, 243TQ @ 12 psi
    Cardomain Page

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I don't know that there is a specific reference in the VIN. Do a carfax search and it should tell you right away.

Do you mean a vin difference, or structural? There are too many structural differences to list them all.
    I never thought i will stumble upon this post while searching for my VIN. By the way you should try Vinchain, they are definetely better than carfax. I run several vin checks myself and was impressed with amount of information that they provide. Did i mention that you can run free car history check on vinchain now?;) Check this link: vinchain.io/report/check

Thread Information