Thread: **NEW Rules Guys, Read Them**

Default **NEW Rules Guys, Read Them**

Alright, Danish and myself have discussed the changes we would like to see in this forum and devised some simple rules:

If you have a long kill story, include cliff notes. If a long kill does not have cliffnotes, we will include them for you.

If the story is deemed bs by 2 of the 3 moderators, it will be locked.

No obvious bs storys.

No hypotheticals at all.

No profanity in thread title at the request of boske.

Fighting in a thread will be allowed to a point where it becomes childish, then it will be locked.

Danish and Crisp, feel free to edit this or add to this in any way needed. All others, comment or ask questions here if you want.

Just be cool and have fun guys. Don't get bent out of shape over stuff.
    2002 Chevrolet Corvette
    1997 Jeep Cherokee

One thing:BS on my stories will result in a napalm bath engulfing your house.

yea whatever, anything for that extra post uh

Default Re: **NEW Rules Guys, Read Them**

Quote Originally Posted by 96gsr
    Alright, Danish and myself have discussed the changes we would like to see in this forum and devised some simple rules:

ohh and i guess im choped liver.... ...he he

the guides sound good to me. I like the idea of cliffnotes..makes for easy readin...
    Ide just like to inform you that both a Civic and an Integra only has ONE header, and Its spelled VTEC.

I have the spelling ability of a 4yr old.

^^No, lol, your not chopped liver, but when we were discussing it, we were unable to get ahold of you. Don't think we did'nt try buddy. :D If there is anything you want to add, be my guest. Sorry we could'nt get ahold of you.
    2002 Chevrolet Corvette
    1997 Jeep Cherokee

its ok...i usually dont go online much durring the daytime
    Ide just like to inform you that both a Civic and an Integra only has ONE header, and Its spelled VTEC.

I have the spelling ability of a 4yr old.

Isn't the point of this forum to have fun talking about kills -stories-? Whether real or not... some of the stories you all have called bs on aren't exactly way out in astronomical left field. Not only that but the description of the forum is "So you beat a 2002 Ferrari in your 94 Accord? Sure you did! Post about it here!!!" Even the forum description is based on fiction... I dont see why "bullshit" stories aren't allowed...
    ...one must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star. I say unto you: you still have chaos in yourselves.
    -Nietzsche

EDITED BY 96GSR: This was dan tryin to be cute, but it failed miserably.

DOUBLE EDIT OWNS YOU: This was my roomate posting on my name, HOLLA

Anothe rule...if you post more than 5 smiles in a fuckin post, you're post will be edited or deleted. No one needs to see 50 BS flags and such.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRedMonkey
    Isn't the point of this forum to have fun talking about kills -stories-? Whether real or not... some of the stories you all have called bs on aren't exactly way out in astronomical left field. Not only that but the description of the forum is "So you beat a 2002 Ferrari in your 94 Accord? Sure you did! Post about it here!!!" Even the forum description is based on fiction... I dont see why "bullshit" stories aren't allowed...
    Sarcasm owns you

Default Re: **NEW Rules Guys, Read Them**

I was trying to be cute but ended up looking like a fag, sorry, have a nice day.

Thread Information