Thread: Harness Diagram required 5th gen Prelude RHD

Talking Harness Diagram required 5th gen Prelude RHD

Hi guys
    I'm busy doing a complete transplant of interior, wiring and engine from one lude to another.

I'm looking for a diagram for the whole harness going from the fuse box splitting up to the gas tank sensors, abs and left headlight assembly.

This is for the Right hand drive version. I got the complete harness in a box all jumbled up so I need to clean it and mark each connecter before installing it to the new body.

Any help would be great.

Default -

im using the ve ecu and i have the ve harness and the de harness But what would i have to do to the harness to make it work.Thats why im looking for the diagram for the harness so i can figure out.I mean what are the main things i i need to get it running?

Default -

I consider, that you are not right. I am assured. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

Quote Originally Posted by paulhonda1977 View Post
    Hi guys
    I'm busy doing a complete transplant of interior, wiring and engine from one lude to another.

I'm looking for a diagram for the whole harness going from the fuse box splitting up to the gas tank sensors, abs and left headlight assembly.

This is for the Right hand drive version. I got the complete harness in a box all jumbled up so I need to clean it and mark each connecter before installing it to the new body.

Any help would be great.
    How's your search for the diagrams so far? I'll see if my friend mechanic has resources. He's coming over tomorrow for the installation of the suspension and tires from 4Wheelonline onto the Silverado.

Default -

Yes, I understand you. In it something is also thought excellent, agree with you.

Hey there I got the diagram from the manuals section. You can look it up.

Thread Information