Thread: Newbie- 91 accord and 06 CRV

Talking Newbie- 91 accord and 06 CRV

Hello all and thanks for having me, what a very cool concept and I’m really looking forward to participating. I’ve found there’s few places better than when with a big group of people who all have something important in common (e.g. sporting event, political rally, family reunion etc)

I’ve had a91 accord for 5 years and have come so far to the Honda side that my fiancé and I just got an 06 CRV...we have also had an 03 accord and a 13 civic..we are definitely a Honda family... over the last two or three years I’ve finally got my hands dirty (having a master mechanic next door don’t hurt)... he told me a while back that “you’re not just a part-replacer, you’re a mechanic”... very proud moment... still learning, but loving it... I’m looking forward to learning from some of y’all as well... thanks for letting me in!!

J in Georgia

Wow, you are a true-blue Honda enthusiast. I recently bought a 2014 Honda Civic Si. My first car is a 2008 Honda Civic and though I also own an F150, owning a Civic again has always been in my mind.

Have you done any modifications to your car for the past few months?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Harris View Post
    Have you done any modifications to your car for the past few months?
    Bought a new spoiler Now it looks really great, my opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Snow View Post
    Bought a new spoiler Now it looks really great, my opinion!
    Sounds like good cosmetic mods. Got some photos to share?

Default -

Well lads, this is the 5000th post Ive made and I pride myself on the fact that at least a few of them made sense

Looking forward to the next 5000 now

Default -

Always good to have a pressure gauge in the glove box. I had nitrogen mixed in with the air last time I purchased tires and found that the pressures remained stable over a longer period than just air alone.

Default -

I have a similar digital guage and local servo and my guage are 5 psi different lol ...

But ive found with my car that has 205/40/17 ..34 psi seems to be good for me other pressures seem to hard or to soft ...

Pierre

Thread Information