Thread: Re:Rim size

Default Re:Rim size

Hi all.I have Nissan v3 nad i would like to change my rims but i have no idea about rim what type of rims is suitable for my nissan anyone tell me about that??????
    thanx....

Well. Have you try to search it from Google or any other browser???? Anyway i have not this car but i ask to a friend and he told me that the rim size of his car is 13.1 in. radius. And diameter is 26.2 in. Got it????

Default Re Rim size

Hey guys and girls,

Looking at getting some new feet for my hilux, currently have hankook dynapro atms on 7.5inch wide steel 15in rims, 31x10.5s.
    Going to upgrade to hankook dynapro MTs still in 31x10.5, Will also buy another set of rims so i can keep ats for summer driving.

Does anyone know what size rim and offset will be best for me, hoping to order the tires and rims in time for this weekend, No pressure tho

Cheers team

Default Re Rim size

whats the highest rim size i can put on my 1999 c230? i have stock size 15s, but i was going to upgrade for some low profile tires, i just need help on the highest rim size i can put without having problems turning my car, thanks

Default Re Rim size

Hi all

I am looking for the best 15" rim size for a NA that is only for track work.

Whilst i would love to go big and bad, I need to keep costs down. My research points to a 15 x7 rim as having the best range of semi slicks. What would the PCB be?

Just wondering if i am on the right track and what tyre size would be best as a standard fit

Thanks.

Default Re Rim size

What size nitrous line should I be running on a Dry setup. I just ordered an AJ controller and getting the rest of the setup all put together. Any suggestions would be helpful

Default -

ok guys im going from a stock 15inch rim to a 17inch rim....whats the widest i can go without being slowed down much.....??? what are you guys out there running.....???? help me out guys

Default -

Hello everyone,

New to the site, figured I would jump right in.

I was wondering what the maximum/recommended size of rim and tire would be for the 08 128i.

I am thinking about picking up a set of Volk TE37SLs for my car, and wanted to ensure that the width I see many using 9.5/10.5 width on their BMWs not 128is though.

Anyone have pictures/testimonials of their sizes?

Thanks
    real1st

Default -

I recently aquired a 5th rim as a spare for my 71 Bus. I thought it would be useful to list the information on that rim for anyone that may need this data. It would be great to get a list together of as many stock rims as we can. This data can be very useful when calculating if a custom rim will work on your Bug or Bus.

Lug Pattern: 5x112
    Rim Diameter: 14
    Rim Width: 5.5
    Rim Backspacing: 5
    Fits: 1971 and up Bus

Default -

You can run a 17 X 9 inch rim as I do and have mounted 275s on the front and 315 DRs on the rear. Been using those 5 spoke polished chrome Cobra Rs for 4 years and love the look. These rims will stand out better on a very bright car color such as the bright red.

Default -

Rims must be either stock jeep or American Racing if you want the payout which starts at 1000 for 1st place and runs down to 6th.
    As for size, most run 15 inch dia some 16s but you should remember tire side walls flex and add to your comfort so don't give that up by going with larger rim dia. The width is 7 or 8 inch wide to suck the tire side walls in to prevent flats.
    Tires are limted to 33" tall and you should run them that tall otherwise your under car carrage will drag. As for width, most are running 10.5 which seems to give you the best foot print and weight ratio for our size cars and HPs.
    BFG, Goodyear and Maxxis all offer money. Maxxis offers the most , but BFG provides the best pit support at BITD and SCORE races. So you make the call.

Default -

ok thats good informationand i have the laser red stang lol...but i see your on a built motor with boost...how would for instance black 5 spoke 17x9 or bullets 17x8 or 17x9 be with a mild cam head and intake work with 410s out back....do you know if i would notice any difference in the respect of being slowed down or would it get better...?

Thread Information