Thread: Is there a reason I can't find any of ya'll ******s on Steam?

Default Is there a reason I can't find any of ya'll ******s on Steam?

Why don't you go to vegas and gamble all your money away? There's no regulation stopping it. You don't because you don't want to lose your house, car and savings. Now if you can go to vegas without the risk of loss because the tax payer will pick it up, does your gambling now need to be regulated? Of course it does, because the regulation of failure has been eliminated

I tried those.

I went to the Steam thread and tried adding most of you. Search never came back with any accounts.

No me gusta
    Why don't you go to vegas and gamble all your money away? There's no regulation stopping it. You don't because you don't want to lose your house, car and savings. Now if you can go to vegas without the risk of loss because the tax payer will pick it up, does your gambling now need to be regulated? Of course it does, because the regulation of failure has been eliminated

What's your username?

btw I just loaded steam and it looks like their server is having issues. (401 errors)

whats ur name sexy?

Quote Originally Posted by sfd View Post
    What's your username?

btw I just loaded steam and it looks like their server is having issues. (401 errors)
    Maybe it was just a case of the wrong time.

My profile name is Double R

My account name is Sknot1454

Images

fatcool or shroomduck

ADD ME SON

Join the HHU group. Actually I have no idea who even maintains it.

I was just using Steam, although I only play Counter Strike Source.

Profile name is BLACKLIST

Account Datk9

Thread Information