Thread: More BMW-Designed PC Stuff

Default More BMW-Designed PC Stuff

looks like the designers at BMW are planning to release more product designs, and Thermaltake will be manufacturing them... by now i'm sure everyone is familiar with the level 10 case:

Munich, 9th of January 2012. The collaboration of BMW Group subsidiary DesignworksUSA and Thermaltake has reached the next level. The design consultancy has developed a design concept for an innovative series of gaming accessories of which the first product, the Level 10 M Mouse, will be launched in spring 2012.
    Level 10 Mouse

BMW DesignWorksUSA

their designs are a little crazy for my taste, but i'm anxious to see what they come up with. a more subtle case design with some carbon fiber trim or something would be fucking dope.

that mouse looks very interesting. i like the case, but it was way out of budget in my last build.

protect ya neck

that case just looks like a complete nightmare to work on/in

@cage kinda like the cars then
    06' Audi A4 S-Line

also what ever happened to the 'quote' button? did that get censored?

That mouse looks like a big ol' steam Iron.
    It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can
    thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on.

-Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    @cage kinda like the cars then
    hahah. .. very true

@dan @cage Reminds me of the inside of a Mac.. so yeah, hard to work on.

lol @ dan... cuz audis are a breeze to work on

Quote Originally Posted by EXCellR8 View Post
    lol @ dan... cuz audis are a breeze to work on
    @Excellr8 never said it was.

Changing a light bulb on mine requires the bumper to come off
    06' Audi A4 S-Line

FUCK YOU GUYS

@sieg. LOL

@siege noob
    06' Audi A4 S-Line

the video of that case on neweggs youtube channel makes it look fairly easy to work with imo

protect ya neck

Quote Originally Posted by PaXiL541 View Post
    the video of that case on neweggs youtube channel makes it look fairly easy to work with imo
    until you actually have components installed in it then you have to break it all down. .

it looks just as bad to work on as the antec lanboy

I saw it in person. I wouldn't want to pay $300 for a case made of a lot of plastic. Lots of great features but with cheap materials.

that's disappointing to say the least i'd rather pay a premium for a lian or zalman over some plastic "for show" thermaltake. i'm not one to shell out a ton of money for a case anyway (i didn't even want to spend the $150 on the HAF) but anything exceeding $200 should be premium materials imo. i haven't seen the L10 in person but i assume the build quality is nothing special.

Quote Originally Posted by Cage View Post
    that case just looks like a complete nightmare to work on/in
    Where I use to work, I went in to an office for a site survey and saw nothing but those damn BMW cases, every single person on the floor had one. I just knew they were thermaltakes, did not have any idea that BMW designed them. They look badass in person.

Quote Originally Posted by ItDiesToday View Post
    Where I use to work, I went in to an office for a site survey and saw nothing but those damn BMW cases, every single person on the floor had one. I just knew they were thermaltakes, did not have any idea that BMW designed them. They look badass in person.

I'll give them that, they look cool as shit. But take a CM HAF over them any day

lol.

My intellimouse>*
    Why don't you go to vegas and gamble all your money away? There's no regulation stopping it. You don't because you don't want to lose your house, car and savings. Now if you can go to vegas without the risk of loss because the tax payer will pick it up, does your gambling now need to be regulated? Of course it does, because the regulation of failure has been eliminated

Thread Information