Thread: 2012 Personal Bests

Default 2012 Personal Bests

A new thread was needed. Let's hear your accomplishments
    "As you may or may not be aware, Sweden is not a state in the United States of America. Sweden is a country in northern Europe and US law does not apply here. ...It is the opinion of us and our lawyers that you are fucking morons." -- The Pirate Bay

This is pathetic, but I just jogged 5km (a little over 3 miles) for the first time in my life tonight. My pace was a consistent 10 minutes per mile throughout.
    "As you may or may not be aware, Sweden is not a state in the United States of America. Sweden is a country in northern Europe and US law does not apply here. ...It is the opinion of us and our lawyers that you are fucking morons." -- The Pirate Bay

That's perfectly acceptable. I haven't jogged anywhere close to a mile since the summer.

My personal best is 40lb one arm kneeling row. I think I'll be doing 50lb weights shortly as the 40lbs is fairy easy to hit for 5-6 reps.

Not a lot for others but I once could barely lift a 40lb weight without struggling.

Deadlifted 495x1 the other day. Managed to get it up right before I blacked out

Tied my personal personal best of 2 years ago but I weigh 10 pounds less now and much leaner than when i did it then so I suppose it is a new PB.

That's a strong pull man, congrats.

Back finally feels good after my injury from 2 years ago. I lost some weight and currently do a bunch of core exercises/stability. Back feels strong now, when I squat I feel like my core is stronger than my legs now haha.

I felt such a big pump today, I squatted 275x4 twice. New pr since I hurt my back and I think my best ever. 315 here I come.

Till what time?

Completely I share your opinion. I think, what is it good idea.

Thread Information