Thread: 1989 HONDA CIVIC DX need owners manual

Default 1989 HONDA CIVIC DX need owners manual

Hi, Anyone know where I can download an owners manual for a 1989 HONDA CIVIC DX? Looked in the manuals section but I can't seem to find one. Also, anyone know if the steering wheel is able to tilt up or down? Thanks!

Wink 1989 HONDA CIVIC Owners Manula

Quote Originally Posted by kal5000 View Post
    Hi, Anyone know where I can download an owners manual for a 1989 HONDA CIVIC DX? Looked in the manuals section but I can't seem to find one. Also, anyone know if the steering wheel is able to tilt up or down? Thanks!
    Apparently I can't send you any links to sites because I'm new lol..
    But Amazon has a baperback for sale for $15.00, otherwise there is a website called Slideshare that you can download service manuals so they may have one!!

Hope this helps!

I doubt it.

But if it can, there will be a lever under the steering column, you pull that down and move the wheel to where you want it and then push it back up.
    Spa Yellow Pearl 92 Si D16z6
    9.85 and 145 mph 1.54 60 ft.

would be nice if there was a dpfi d15b2 manual around here

Quote Originally Posted by greasemonky50 View Post
    would be nice if there was a dpfi d15b2 manual around here
    go get u a chilton repair manual at any auto parts store. it's $20
    fuck you and the moon!

Default Why do you (or anyone) need the owners manual?

do you mean "Honda Service Manual"? The service manual is truly useful. The owners manual, no.

Quote Originally Posted by malamuteclouds View Post
    do you mean "Honda Service Manual"? The service manual is truly useful. The owners manual, no.
    The owner's manual is very useful. I have heard many questions that could have been answered just by rtfm. And mine answered a problem I was having shortly after I got my Accord that I thought was a bigger issue but was just me doing something wrong.

Thread Information