Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 3

illistrum on origin. I paid for my copy already at gamestop ... so i guess im missing the beta ><.

protect ya neck

Quote Originally Posted by PaXiL541 View Post
    illistrum on origin. I paid for my copy already at gamestop ... so i guess im missing the beta ><.
    its not till tomorrow (tonight midnight i think).

closed access should be midnight tonight, then open beta is thursday
    I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---
    FknTkn:this thread has given me so many orgasms its unbelieveable.
    nuklear: fcking hot girls and their hotness. I want to run a rape train on every girl in this thread

>>>>>The Award winning, 3x nominated, Greatest Thread in the history of HHU<<<

His bullet was close, I lost my hat. My bullet was closer, he lost his head.

Quote Originally Posted by PaXiL541 View Post
    u can still play the beta, but you have to wait till the 29th
    06' Audi A4 S-Line

I'm supposed to get a email with beta instructions for PC but I have yet to receive it.
    Others have said for PC you just go to origin and you will be able to download the game.

It starts tomorrow at 8am!

So excited.
    06' Audi A4 S-Line

ohhh ok, awesome! im jelly stealth

protect ya neck

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilia View Post
    I should've preordered via Origin. Fuck.
    why didn't you?

You had all the way up till yesterday
    06' Audi A4 S-Line

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    why didn't you?

You had all the way up till yesterday
    Because I'm a fucking douche. I had no idea that I could, lol.

damn b.

if you want you can use my login if you don't want to wait till thursday if you want to try it out.

I have work on wed so I'll probably stop playing tomorrow around midnight and you can use them till like 6pm wed. Unless u want to wait. It's up to you.
    06' Audi A4 S-Line

You guys that will be playing the beta, update your drivers.

AMD/ATI Cards
    http://support.amd.com/us/Pages/AMDC...iewdriver.aspx

• Improves performance in Battlefield 3 Open Beta release for both non-Anti-Aliasing, and application enabled Anti-Aliasing cases on the AMD Radeon HD 6000 and AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series for single GPU configurations
    • Improves performance in Battlefield 3 Open Beta release for both non-Anti-Aliasing, and application enabled Anti-Aliasing cases on CrossFire configurations using the AMD Radeon HD 6000 and AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series
    • Enables support for Eyefinity 5x1 display (portrait and landscape) configurations using the AMD Radeon HD 6000 and AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series
    • Vision Engine Control Center: User Interface enhancements have been implemented for the CrossfireX, GPU Overdrive, and Information Center pages.

Nvida Cards
    http://blogs.nvidia.com/2011/09/arm-...-r285-drivers/
    • Increases performance in Battlefield 3 by up to 38 percent*.
    • Improves overall stability and image quality in Battlefield 3.
    • Adds or updates SLI profiles for Battlefield 3, Dead Island, Diablo III, Dragon Age 2, Need for Speed: The Run, and Saints Row: The Third.
    06' Audi A4 S-Line

yea i forgot to preorder as well lol... got origin all installed too. fuck does that mean i'm out for the limited edition or whatever it is? fuck i really gotta pay better attention to that stuff lol

[PS3]
    P57C-CFNQ-PFEK
    HEE2-F6NA-R8DN
    2G3H-CFN9-HNNJ
    PDD3-K2N7-9BRK
    RQ4H-PBNB-3PPA
    HDME-PFNT-GEF3
    CDGB-7MN4-PKHA
    9AL7-4DNN-BGKF
    EBR4-E5NT-FM2A
    AQ2L-75NJ-24EM
    747J-GBNP-K33N
    MLHC-NPN7-J98T
    A32E-ELNM-JGR5
    RR4C-EJNT-CLAB
    K4T4-8FN7-7NPR

[Xbox360]
    7QVKV-HQRWH-H9QV4-GX9T6-WMYWZ
    XJG3K-9QFCH-F9GFD-PYDJ2-2XXTZ
    C7FQ4-673RH-3G76Y-RFRP7-QFWGZ
    DG93K-YVTGG-4FDC3-66F9P-3M4RZ
    GHVWR-49YDV-9JWFH-3DK2D-V6V3Z
    9FQ9V-WG3CK-YT3T4-2CQ66-6YKRZ
    QVTVP-TWKPF-V7PHJ-9GTWT-XDW4Z
    DCRXR-PGD3R-MVDXH-94FKF-4MCTZ
    RM44Q-CCPTJ-6WRTQ-Y44QJ-2CWYZ
    77X3C-23JQD-WDMV3-WMFTD-V3RMZ
    PP6J2-9PYFK-W7HJR-XCXCW-97KJZ
    VGJFQ-33GMX-GGKTR-Y6GGC-GWCFZ
    77X3C-23JQD-WDMV3-WMFTD-V3RMZ
    CF3KD-K7QDC-X647D-CGM3M-FYMRZ
    06' Audi A4 S-Line

damn b.

if you want you can use my login if you don't want to wait till thursday if you want to try it out.

I have work on wed so I'll probably stop playing tomorrow around midnight and you can use them till like 6pm wed. Unless u want to wait. It's up to you.
    Thanks man, I think I have no choice but to wait tho. Just got a ton of work to do these next two days. Enjoy your early BF experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilia View Post
    Thanks man, I think I have no choice but to wait tho. Just got a ton of work to do these next two days. Enjoy your early BF experience.
    Thanks
    I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---
    nuklear: fcking hot girls and their hotness. I want to run a rape train on every girl in this thread

Go to https://bf3beta.battlefield.com/dob/index.php?id=1
    Change "key" to "legal" in URL
    Press ENTER

Enjoy Bf3 on ps3/360/pc
    06' Audi A4 S-Line

^tons of ppl using that one earlier...

first few games went pretty well but then i kept getting disconnected, which is annoying when you're trying to unlock stuff...

Yea the disconnecting is pissing me off. I'd probably be rank 20 if it wasn't for all the disconnects and they seem to be getting worse towards the night.

In the morning I hardly had any. It sucks cause you'll have like 4000pts and the game ends and now you lost everything. I know stats are going to get reset but I want the unlocks to play around with them. I hope they release caspian border tomorrow.
    06' Audi A4 S-Line

Played for less than an hour last night, got acog for assault and I'm 3/4 way to getting defib. Grey, you have to unlock everything here and I know your gonna hate that. On top of that everytHing felt similar, except for the lack of comm rose (which was really helpful in the other games). I feel the ak is a stronger gun than the m16, but the m16 gave me better groupings bursting it through train windows. The map size was great for rush, though there were times where I thought we could have had a jeep or something small to try, like atvs. I have no problems not getting this on pc considering the amount of $ I would have spent just to play this on medium. My one pain so far has been controller set up, but I'll have to figure that out myself and adjust accordingly. Play medic is key for squad leader
    I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---

also fuck lasers, tact light is cool though
    I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---

I put a laser on my pp2000 w/ scope and it's amazing

The gun is super accurate
    06' Audi A4 S-Line

i was so confused when someone came near me w/ the tac light... i thought my fucking drivers were corrupt or something cuz the whole screen just glared lol. i only unlocked a few things cuz of the disconnects. even tho it's the beta i was still pissed when i almost leveled up twice in one match but then lost connection

having fun with it so far though, good shit

I put a laser on my pp2000 w/ scope and it's amazing

The gun is super accurate
    they shouldnt let you combine it with sniper rifles, it feels like i get stunned when a sniper is just painting you with it, making it realy easy to get a kill shot but i have to admit, i picked up a svd with it and did really well till they threw 2 grenades at me, there isnt a grenade indicator like there is on COD, so i couldnt tell if that was a friendly toss or not. now i just steer clear of all grenades in general lol

sucks that you have to unlock multiple grenades
    I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---

PS if you are pissed about disconnects, dont forget we are in closed beta right now.

good luck tomorrow
    I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---

Thread Information