Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 3

crysis runs on all high settings at a good framerate. I'd assume I'd be able to play Bf3.
    06' Audi A4 S-Line

I installed Crysis and Bad Company 2 and both run all high settings at a playable framerate.

I was getting an average of 42fps in crysis warhead with all settings on the highest (ethusiest) or whatever. This was at 1920x1024 4Xaa/8Xaf
    The only issue is it does dip to around 15-20 when there is huge explosions which leads to me to think I might still need a better graphics card.

I'll just start off with my current rig and see how it runs with the beta. If it's fully playable i won't upgrade but if it isn't I'll update to a better card.

Currenty with a ATi 5770.
    I believe the trailer ran on a single 560
    06' Audi A4 S-Line

Found a video with the same card running it on max settings.

Battlefield 3 Alpha Gameplay MAXED On ATI HD 5770 & Core i3 530 @ 2.9 Ghz [720p]

Interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fg4jenjM34
    06' Audi A4 S-Line

I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---
    FknTkn:this thread has given me so many orgasms its unbelieveable.
    nuklear: fcking hot girls and their hotness. I want to run a rape train on every girl in this thread

>>>>>The Award winning, 3x nominated, Greatest Thread in the history of HHU<<<

His bullet was close, I lost my hat. My bullet was closer, he lost his head.

ohhhhh myyyyyyyyyy

jizzed my pants

protect ya neck

jets look a bit slow
    06' Audi A4 S-Line

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    jets look a bit slow
    Sky is a big place so it's going to look slow without a point of reference to judge relative speed. It's like watching racing on TV where it looks slow as shit during a wide shot of the track.

wow. I was really on the fence after hearing that it wasnt going to be on steam, but those fighter jets got me sold. FUUU

Matthew, Y U MAKE TI MEME.
    I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---
    nuklear: fcking hot girls and their hotness. I want to run a rape train on every girl in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilia View Post
    Sky is a big place so it's going to look slow without a point of reference to judge relative speed. It's like watching racing on TV where it looks slow as shit during a wide shot of the track.
    Also, they would be a much bigger pain in the ass to shoot down from the ground.

That's what annoyed me about BF2.

Quote Originally Posted by RR View Post
    Also, they would be a much bigger pain in the ass to shoot down from the ground.

That's what annoyed me about BF2.
    ive taken down many air ass in bf2
    I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---

with AA maybe.
    06' Audi A4 S-Line

Got boost?

you're....all.....fuuuuuuucked

that shit looks GOOD.

My computer should run this perfectly now.

As long as I can get smooth gameplay on close to max settings I'll be a happy camper.

I miss that old school squad base gameplay of BF2.
    If my backup..PUN..can come along and feed me ammo/medic I can snipe all day.

I hope the beta is a good city map. Although with the new video i have a feeling it's going to be that map.
    06' Audi A4 S-Line

pay to upgrade my rig, and i will watch you snipe all day
    I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---

I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---

I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---

gonna have to upgrade cpu/mobo for this shit. my dual core will burst into flames.

Get a CPU/MB/RAM and you can use my 5770
    06' Audi A4 S-Line

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher11 View Post
    RPK-74M
    06' Audi A4 S-Line

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/pos...-for-consoles/

How's this for irony: Upcoming war game Battlefield 3 will allow gamers to browse multiplayer servers in-game, but only if they're playing the console versions. To switch servers, PC gamers will have to exit a game totally to find a new server.
    I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---

Thread Information