Thread: NOZ

Default NOZ

OKAY SO I JUZT BOUGHT A PRELUDE WIT A JDM B20A5 ASKED MY BACKYARD MECHANIC WAT SHOULD I DO FIRST HE TELLS ME DROP A 50 SHOT OF NITRO IN IT IDK TO MUCH ABOUT IT BUT DONT SEEM LYKE THE BEST THING TO DO FOR A NEWBIE AND ADVICE ?

DONT USE NAWWZZZ YOU'LL BLOW YOUR SHIT UP JUST DO A BASIC INTAKE HEADER EXHAUST CUZ YOU PROBABLY DOWN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING IF YOU WERE SMART YOU WOULD DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND NOT LISTEN TO A BACKYARD MECHANIC OMG LOLZ!!!!

just fuckin w/ ya. the b20a5 is the 'red-headed stepchild' of the Honda B-series as no parts are interchangeable with the others. keep it simple. when you have time and money saved, learn about how a turbo setup works and dive into that. make sure you do a ton of research.

I don't recommend nitrous oxide only because 90% of people do it wrong. you need to account for what you're putting through your engine. it's not as easy as installing a kit and spraying. in order for it to be reliable you need to build a nitrous setup: colder plugs and have it tuned properly. good luck.
    ~ 2001 Silverstone Metallic Honda S2000

Quote Originally Posted by EXCellR8 View Post
    my little rod broke off

YA FOR SURE GOOD LOOKIN OUT

Quote Originally Posted by jdmlud3 View Post
    OKAY SO I JUZT BOUGHT A PRELUDE WIT A JDM B20A5 ASKED MY BACKYARD MECHANIC WAT SHOULD I DO FIRST HE TELLS ME DROP A 50 SHOT OF NITRO IN IT IDK TO MUCH ABOUT IT BUT DONT SEEM LYKE THE BEST THING TO DO FOR A NEWBIE AND ADVICE ?
    Nice grammar and spelling

YA U C I WOULD B ALOT SMART3R BUT I MAD3 A DUMBAZZ D3CISION 2 DROP OUT OF HS FOR A JOB MAKIN 4600 A MONTH I KNOW IM NOT SMART BUT I L3ARN 4RM MY MISTAK3 LMAO

please stop it.

if you made that kind of money, you wouldnt be driving that prelude and thinking about NAWWWZZZ

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    if you made that kind of money, you wouldnt be driving that prelude and thinking about NAWWWZZZ
    QFT.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Thread Information