Thread: Fuel for turbo

Default Fuel for turbo

This isnt my first time throwing a turbo on a car but it is the first time messing with a honda. When I turbo chearged my 99 neon all I had to do was upgrade to a warlboro fuel pump get a base regulator, a begi 1:1 regulator, and run a return line and start tuning. Can I do the same setup with my teg? Or would it be cheaper to get like a hondata ecu?
    95 Integra GSR w/ H22 Swap 5spd
    Short Ram Intake & AEM Filter
    HotShot Header
    Tanabe Exhaust
    18" Concept Five wheels
    P13 Skunk2 Chipped & Tuned ECU

Are you going to be tuning yourself?

Yes I will be tuning myself. The neon I just used a AEM wideband and roughed it in. Theres really nowhere for dyno tuning where im located. Nor do I know anyone within 150 miles that tunes hondas.
    95 Integra GSR w/ H22 Swap 5spd
    Short Ram Intake & AEM Filter
    HotShot Header
    Tanabe Exhaust
    18" Concept Five wheels
    P13 Skunk2 Chipped & Tuned ECU

Begi SFMU are the best FMU in my opinion. But they have sky rocketed in price these last couple years. Probably because people found out how user friendly and accurate they are. Hondata is that much better if you want to fork out a little more change. You have so much more option than just fuel adjustments. If your looking for large increases in power, larger injectors, wally 255. You don't need a after-market regulator for Hondata, 34-35psi of fuel pressure is fine for static and Hondas are 1:1 regulators. Not too many people know about Bell Engineering's SFMU, they are truly a work of art, nice choice on the Neon

92 HONDA CIVIC EX (EH9) D16Z6 Vitara build and stuffing boost down her throat!!

Thread Information