Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: H22 DOHC Vtec head for sale

Default FS: H22 DOHC Vtec head for sale

I have a dohc vtec head off of a jdm h22 that i need to get rid of. It is in great condition... I am asking $250 for it. I am located in Birmingham Alabama. Send me a message or an email if your interested. [email protected]

I live in Birmingham Alabama... Sorry i havent gotten you any pics yet. R u interested?

yeah can u download some pics to this post or send them to my email [email protected]

Here are some pictures of the head...
    Attached Images Attached Images

thats pretty clean dude u said its in good condition,how good?

how much would shipping be to Idaho 83401

USPS quoted about 30 bucks and i was just guessing at the weight at about 65 pounds...

i am interested wife just had a baby so strapped for cash at the moment i will contact u in a couple days

I need a head for my 97 SH.

I have floated valves on cylinder #2 (and maybe #1 also) and it now uses a qt of oil every 250-350 miles and runs like poo at low rpm.

And did I mention it sounds like I have a family of Gnomes banging away with hammers????

Either way, I'm sure I need a head.

Only thing is, since mine is an SH (which I KNOW have different valvesprings at the very LEAST), I don't know if YOUR head will work.

Let me know...........

BTW.

Shipping to a business at 50111 in Grimes IA.

There is no difference in an SH head... the only H22 that has a different head is a Type S... and thats almost a 4000 dollar motor. The SH motor is identical to the motor in the base model. The only difference in the SH is that it has a limited slip differential. I just sold mine about 3 months ago. This head will work with that motor, it is actually off of a JDM motor

Ok, I have found out the head itself is the same (cams have slightly different profiles and the valvesprings are slightly shorter on the SH, but mine *should* all be ok........and if not, new will be purchased).

But.

Have you had the head pressure checked, or checked for warpage??

I'm mostly concerned about warpage as the resurface limit is only 0.008in.

Any info??

No I havent had it checked for anything... I pulled it off a running motor. I can assure you there is nothing wrong with the head.

Fuck it, it's cheap.

Do you take money order (I don't have Paypal)??

If you do, give me an address, and I'll get it mailed out within the week and you can ship that lump of aluminum to me ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Prelude SH View Post
    I sent you a P.M. Check your mailbox
    PM replied.......

this is a pretty good price, too bad I don't need it, try honda-tech...I'm sure you'll sell it fast if you post the pics

Thanks for the bump... Most people sell them for 250 and then additional for the valve cover. Whoever buys it will be getting a deal. Im pretty sure i have a sale pending...

Quote Originally Posted by Prelude SH View Post
    Thanks for the bump... Most people sell them for 250 and then additional for the valve cover. Whoever buys it will be getting a deal. Im pretty sure i have a sale pending...
    So I bought this head, recieved it etc..............all good.............

Except it's missing a cam cap, and now Prelude SH won't return my PM's.

Anyone??

Thread Information