Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***Official*** Post Your Diets Thread

Images

Default ***Official*** Post Your Diets Thread

Currently I am restructuring my diet, I have spoken with a few people and frankly here is where I am at.

sitting about 310lb, winding down to the end of my cycle, cruising on 250-300mg/wk of test.

The reasoning is I have been very busy the passed few wks, working late, was gone for a wk which really threw me off my game (which isn't hard ask anyone).

I have been trying to eat alot better than I was in mid cycle because I do not have the ample amounts of test to burn anything off anymore.

Also, this is just a friendly Post your diet thread.

Breakfast - 7:30am
    Protein Shake
    Coffee

Snack - 10:30am
    Can of flavored Tuna
    Granola bar (one of nature valley ones with the yogurt on the bottom)

Lunch - 12:00pm
    Can flavored tuna
    Granola bar
    Sandwhich
    3 Rice cakes

Snack 2:30ish
    3 more rice cakes

Dinner 5-6ish
    Meat
    Pasta

Throughout the day I generally only drink water or carbonated flavored water.

Working on refining a few things like adding flax to my breakfast and snacks. Maybe take another shake before bed, I like to snack before bed still though.

Also was thinking of starting KETO if anyone has ever done it I need some pro tips. Last time I did it I did it in preperation for my trip to dominican. I am so sick of ground beef and chicken, I need more variety, spices just aren't cutting it anymore.

So post your feedbacks, diets, whatever else you want.

Workout days

Breakfast:
    6 egg whites
    2 whole eggs

Pre+Post workout shakes (50g carbs, 50g protein)

Post workout meal:
    4 slices of turkey (20g protein)
    1 slice mozzarella cheese
    1 slice bread

couple hours later:
    Protein Shake

Dinner:
    Chicken (60g protein)

Before Bed:
    1 cup of low fat cottage cheese

Non Workout days

Breakfast:
    6 egg whites
    2 whole eggs

Lunch:
    1 slice bread

couple hours later:
    Protein Shake

Dinner:
    Chicken (60g protein)

Before Bed:

I will also have a good amount of mixed nuts on both days to make up some fat

Workout days:
    Calories: 2,173
    Fat: 58.8g
    Carbs: 108.4g
    Protein: 240g

Non-Workout days:
    Calories: 1,533
    Fat: 56g
    Carbs: 57g
    Protein: 192g

I'm being low on my off days. But with a high amount of cardio plus this diet I'm loosing roughly 3-4 pounds a week
    Last edited by Siegler; 05-06-2009 at 01:56 PM.

Breakfast:

Either a bowl of fiber and protein based cereal with soy milk, granola bar of some kind, or fruit

Lunch:
    Ham or turkey sandwich with riceworks chips or salad. Sometimes just a larger salad with a little bit of chicken in it

Dinner:

Various usually a meat and a side, many times a salad as a side.

Late snack:

Pickle or a few pretzel sticks

Now consuming closer to 1800 cals with more protein and good fats.
    Last edited by sfd; 07-06-2009 at 01:11 PM.

Breakfast:
    Whey shake
    whole grain bagel or some kind of fruit
    random protein meat usually left over from dinner or some hard boiled eggs I did the night before.
    coffee or caffeine pill

Brunch:
    I keep a couple tuna cans and some almonds in my desk drawer so I munch on those

Lunch:
    12"(more like 16-17 in) sub with turkey and roast beef, pepper jack cheese, jalapenos, lettuce, onion w/ honey mustard sauce.
    I usually eat the first half at lunch and eat the rest around 3 or 4 for my mid day snack.
    I get this fucker almost every day for lunch because it's made fresh and its cheap as fuck

Dinner:
    Chicken, lean beef, pork, or Salmon/Talapia/Tuna steaks.
    Vegetables
    I sometimes cook some whole grain pasta with the meal depending on how soon I cook after working out because of my highly glycemic PWO shake.

On the weekends I cook my own breakfast so it's usually like 5 or 6 eggs, bacon, toast and some fruit with a big ass glass of milk.

Quote Originally Posted by Siegler View Post
    Workout days

Breakfast:
    6 egg whites
    2 whole eggs

Pre+Post workout shakes (50g carbs, 50g protein)

Post workout meal:
    1 slice bread

couple hours later:
    Protein Shake

Dinner:
    Chicken (60g protein)

Before Bed:

Non Workout days

Breakfast:
    6 egg whites
    2 whole eggs

Post workout meal:
    1 slice bread

couple hours later:
    Protein Shake

Dinner:
    Chicken (60g protein)

Before Bed:

I will also have a good amount of mixed nuts on both days to make up some fat

Workout days:
    Calories: 2,173
    Fat: 58.8g
    Carbs: 108.4g
    Protein: 240g

Non-Workout days:
    Calories: 1,533
    Fat: 56g
    Carbs: 57g
    Protein: 192g

I'm being low on my off days. But with a high amount of cardio plus this diet I'm loosing roughly 3-4 pounds a week
    You know that actually increasing the amount of good calories you consume will allow you to gain loads of muscle while still losing fat?

2000 calories on a workout day? Shit. I probably eat 5 or 600 for dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by RR View Post
    You know that actually increasing the amount of good calories you consume will allow you to gain loads of muscle while still losing fat?

2000 calories on a workout day? Shit. I probably eat 5 or 600 for dinner.
    Yeah I understand that. However this is what has been working for me, and I believe it will be the only way of getting rid of my stubborn fat I couldn't get rid of last year. Earlier I tried 2500 calories (good calories, just a little more of what I ate) and I had trouble getting my weight down.

I do want to do carb cycling, but it's a bit too complicated for me now and I'd rather weight till I get my stubborn fat off. I'm going to wait till next year or even when I start bulking.

Quick question...

Tuna being a large fish and living longer than other fish therefore has the ability to acquire a lot of heavy metals and contaminants (ie. mercury). The idea being that this is probably not so good for you in the regard that you consume this everyday.

True or false?

I personally think tuna is the best bang-for-your-buck when it comes to protein/taste but I refrain from eating it so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Quick question...

Tuna being a large fish and living longer than other fish therefore has the ability to acquire a lot of heavy metals and contaminants (ie. mercury). The idea being that this is probably not so good for you in the regard that you consume this everyday.

True or false?

I personally think tuna is the best bang-for-your-buck when it comes to protein/taste but I refrain from eating it so much.
    The FDA (I think) says that it's fine as long as you aren't pregnant.

More info..

http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~dms/admehg3.html

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Quick question...

True or false?

All fish contain traces of mercury because it's a natural element, too, especially wild fish. Most tuna is relatively safe granted you don't eat the fuck out it in large quantities all the time.

Most large fish eating fish have the highest levels like sharks, sword fish, marlin, etc

Alaskan Salmon, Tilapia, and Herring are good choices because they are lower on the food chain, have shorter lives and are mostly herbivores.

Breakfast - 7:00 AM
    Oatmeal
    Protein Shake
    4 egg whites
    whole wheat toast w/pb
    banana

Snack - 10:00 AM
    usually one of the following
    fruit and nut bar
    grape nuts

Lunch - 12:30 PM
    healthiest thing they are serving at the dining hall
    fresh vegetables - broccoli, cauliflower, carrots
    banana

4:30 PM
    Post workout shake

Dinner - 5:00 PM
    2 chicken breasts
    fresh vegetables
    rice or potatoes
    bowl of mini wheats

Snack - 7:30 PM
    chex mix
    some type of granola bar

10:00 PM
    tuna and hot sauce
    protein shake if i didnt have one for breakfast

i drink water constantly throughout the day and usually a few glasses of milk

Quote Originally Posted by Shaaaady View Post
    TheEnforcer

>

as long as his PWO shake has fast digesting carbs, then yes his is the best ive seen to this point

Quote Originally Posted by c r a z y r a y View Post
    as long as his PWO shake has fast digesting carbs, then yes his is the best ive seen to this point
    If his PWO shake contains a substantial number of fast digesting carbs and high weight molecular starches for gylcogen loading than eating potatos, mini wheats, rice, chex mix, and granola would lead to an insulin spike promoting fat retention. If it's just a whey shake then that's fine.

Your breakfast should be a combination of fast/slow digesting protein and low GI carbs.

PreWO should consist of a slow burning carb/fast digesting protein.

PostWO should be a fast digesting high molecular carb

Anything after your workout excluding your shakes, specially if it's in the evening, should be void of carbohydrates.

Slow digesting proteins/vegetables in the evening for over night body fuel.

If his PWO shake contains a substantial number of fast digesting carbs and high weight molecular starches for gylcogen loading than eating potatos, mini wheats, rice, chex mix, and granola would lead to an insulin spike promoting fat retention. If it's just a whey shake then that's fine.

Your breakfast should be a combination of fast/slow digesting protein and low GI carbs.

PreWO should consist of a slow burning carb/fast digesting protein.

PostWO should be a fast digesting high molecular carb

Anything after your workout excluding your shakes, specially if it's in the evening, should be void of carbohydrates.

Slow digesting proteins/vegetables in the evening for over night body fuel.
    thank you for elaborating, i didn't feel like writing more then that

personally, i like to do purple wrath/volumaize (because i ran out of wrath and em being a jew) during the first half of my workout, gatorade/vitamin water during 2nd half, whey shake with skim milk right after

seems to work the best FWIW

I will now consume the following:

hey I have that exact same mouse!

All fish contain traces of mercury because it's a natural element, too, especially wild fish. Most tuna is relatively safe granted you don't eat the fuck out it in large quantities all the time.

Most large fish eating fish have the highest levels like sharks, sword fish, marlin, etc

Alaskan Salmon, Tilapia, and Herring are good choices because they are lower on the food chain, have shorter lives and are mostly herbivores.
    Sry im confused, how exactly is a fish a herbivor?

Ill take my Bullets over your Prayers any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Germinator View Post
    Sry im confused, how exactly is a fish a herbivor?
    Tilapia has a mostly vegetation diet. I know salmon eat insects and such. Herring eat plankton. So this helps limit mercury levels in these fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Siegler View Post
    Tilapia has a mostly vegetation diet. I know salmon eat insects and such. Herring eat plankton. So this helps limit mercury levels in these fish.

Talapia's primary diet are insects, other small game fish and shit like worms and grubs. Yes they do eat vegitation when other food is scarce, mainly duckweed which is a comercial form of fish feed. They also love their own poop.

And as far as salmon go, their primary diet is row during spawning season and other small bait fish. Never heard of a salmon eating sea weed lol.
    Last edited by Germinator; 08-12-2009 at 09:28 PM.

Ill take my Bullets over your Prayers any day.

Hello Friends.
    I am petermartin and I do diet for reducing my weight. I am over weighted person and I love to eat new dish always but I am concious about my health also.
    Have a healthy life to all.