Thread: which turbo

Default which turbo

ok this is going to be my 2nd try at a turbo on my ls , I wanna try either the turbo they run on the volvo or the ones they run off the Saab, Porb the volvo as it has an internal waste guage . ok now let me start from the begining

Ok I was running a te/45 trim on my car befor but the space was really tight and the turbo was melting my fans and the car just ran like shit and talk about loud as hell (lol) but i did love the deep sounding exhaust ;=) any how any suggestions how i can make it better this time around ?
    Opinions' are like assholes everyone has one

Quote Originally Posted by wokamanbizness View Post
    ok this is going to be my 2nd try at a turbo on my ls , I wanna try either the turbo they run on the volvo or the ones they run off the Saab, Porb the volvo as it has an internal waste guage . ok now let me start from the begining

Ok I was running a te/45 trim on my car befor but the space was really tight and the turbo was melting my fans and the car just ran like shit and talk about loud as hell (lol) but i did love the deep sounding exhaust ;=) any how any suggestions how i can make it better this time around ?
    Drop a Holset Hx35 or Holset Hx40 on it and your good to go. Dont use some small ass turbo. They are great for D's but not a a B or H. And FAKLAH
    H22A,Sleeved,Ross 88mm Pistons,Eagle ESP rods,Kaizenspeed balance shaft elimination,Circuit Worx Oil Pump, Skunk2 Pro 1 cams/gears,skunk2 springs& retainers,fererrea Stainless valves, Precision 6262E, eville140 manifold,3in DP and full Vband/Exhaust,D.S.S Stage 3 axles, Royal Purple Oil"best shit in the world for H22 rocker pads" Hyundata S300 with MAC valve boost solenoid. Ching Chong WG housing with Tial internal, open Dump. Tuned by Blundar

Quote Originally Posted by heyseemoreh22 View Post
    Drop a Holset Hx35 or Holset Hx40 on it and your good to go. Dont use some small ass turbo. They are great for D's but not a a B or H. And FAKLAH
    HX35/HX40 what kind of turbos are those ? what car did they come off ? i almost forgot to mentions and this is the most important and probably should have been said from the jump. I live in MIAMI and i need my AC so just this plays a big part as to what Turbo i select . This b enigine is also in a honda Civic 98 (4door ) so space is limited .
    Opinions' are like assholes everyone has one

The good ol' holsets come off of Dodge Rams, Hx&hy's come off the body style before this "new body style" ram, and the 95 body style has the Holset H1C's. If you look for one you will want one with a 16cm or smaller exhaust housing I preferred the 12cm one with my H22. Stay away from the VGT turbo's as no one's figured out the variable fin technology that can be used with Honda's software.
    H22A,Sleeved,Ross 88mm Pistons,Eagle ESP rods,Kaizenspeed balance shaft elimination,Circuit Worx Oil Pump, Skunk2 Pro 1 cams/gears,skunk2 springs& retainers,fererrea Stainless valves, Precision 6262E, eville140 manifold,3in DP and full Vband/Exhaust,D.S.S Stage 3 axles, Royal Purple Oil"best shit in the world for H22 rocker pads" Hyundata S300 with MAC valve boost solenoid. Ching Chong WG housing with Tial internal, open Dump. Tuned by Blundar

you need proper tuning, and heat shielding. then you'll be set. get thinner fans, or push type fans and mount to front.

let us know what else you have cuz there was CHEEZEFROG who took out vipers with his LS on boost. but then agian. it was a fully built LS and cheese had a bunch of mula/ cheddar.. so money is a huge factor.

Thread Information