Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2008 HHU Award: Best Ride

Default 2008 HHU Award: Best Ride

VROOM VROOM. Whos go the Flyest Ride?
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

All nomination, please post pics for those that havent seen your car
    I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---
    FknTkn:this thread has given me so many orgasms its unbelieveable.
    nuklear: fcking hot girls and their hotness. I want to run a rape train on every girl in this thread

>>>>>The Award winning, 3x nominated, Greatest Thread in the history of HHU<<<

His bullet was close, I lost my hat. My bullet was closer, he lost his head.

I'll vote for Batman, only becasue I don't know if Aliate's is even running still. Last I saw, he tore the motor out and rebuilt it. I don't recall seeing him finish it.

Quote Originally Posted by FknTkn
    It sucks and as much as I hate to admit it, Batman was right
    ORLY???

Quote Originally Posted by gustav129 View Post
    I'll vote for Batman, only becasue I don't know if Aliate's is even running still. Last I saw, he tore the motor out and rebuilt it. I don't recall seeing him finish it.
    and batmans car is being driven....? unless he brought that shit to korea w/ him

jdm.....its Civcmatt not Civicmatt
    本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

Aliate's last thread was racing a MB in 2008, so it's done and driving.

Quote Originally Posted by LilNykil View Post
    jdm.....its Civcmatt not Civicmatt
    fixed
    I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---
    FknTkn:this thread has given me so many orgasms its unbelieveable.
    nuklear: fcking hot girls and their hotness. I want to run a rape train on every girl in this thread

>>>>>The Award winning, 3x nominated, Greatest Thread in the history of HHU<<<

His bullet was close, I lost my hat. My bullet was closer, he lost his head.

I haven't seen AlitateX post here for a long time

Only Fkntkn and Batman really posted about their cars in the lounge.
    "As you may or may not be aware, Sweden is not a state in the United States of America. Sweden is a country in northern Europe and US law does not apply here. ...It is the opinion of us and our lawyers that you are fucking morons." -- The Pirate Bay

yeah i dont really post in the lounge...but here is my ride so everyone can see it.

Just for ref for Aliate X
    The AMG TT V12 he raced.
    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/S...-50_132125.htm
    And another of his I like (its kinda old though)
    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1...lock_88026.htm
    RHS 4-0

Quote Originally Posted by XGRaViSmOrSX View Post
    and batmans car is being driven....? unless he brought that shit to korea w/ him
    Been back from Korea since the last of October Negro.

Quote Originally Posted by FknTkn
    It sucks and as much as I hate to admit it, Batman was right
    ORLY???

Quote Originally Posted by Batman™ View Post
    Been back from Korea since the last of October Negro.
    oh no shit

Cause Redheads are better GVB109's Avatar
    Images

Batman obviously..whyd a sc civic make it in the mix
    Actually I was implying that waffles were greater then pancakes, but your logic works too.

Cause his civic is clean as hell. Also got some pretty nice susp work If I remember correctly. Either way no here has any real evidence of their car being capable of whooping ass other than X's. And why not Batman? Why haven't you posted anything?

Srsly, you on the second build or what?

*foot in mouth* I now see krazed is up there. He's got some pretty good evidence of whooping ass too...... Still my vote goes to Aliate lol.
    RHS 4-0

Quote Originally Posted by GVB109 View Post
    Batman obviously..whyd a sc civic make it in the mix

what im wondering?

lol ya but a stock corvette is worthy

But its best/flyest ride so both should be there. Also, not hating on the car or you or anything.
    RHS 4-0

Quote Originally Posted by civcmatt View Post
    yeah i dont really post in the lounge...but here is my ride so everyone can see it.

what deck is that?

lol @ the hate from a ****** with a saturn.
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP
    You should know that by being a racing driver, you are under risk all the time. and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win, and the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, its not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th, I race to Win, as long as I feel its possible – Ayrton Senna

no love for the cobra... alright. lol
    It's no different than men and maggots or wolvs fighting dragons. Or men riding dragons throwing wolfs at maggots... We can team up, you and I. We will rise out of the ground ourselves. We'll build our own tripod but ours will have 4 legs.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by FknTkn View Post
    lol @ the hate from a ****** with a saturn.
    NICE COMEBACK!!!!! Cept I dont have a saturn, I havent for nearly 2 years. Maybe you can be creative and bring up watermelon or the fact Im black iono try somethin new. But yea this ****** with a saturn thinks your supercharged civic shouldnt be on this list, supercharging a fucking civic and you want to give me shit for putting a t3 in a saturn, get the fuck out
    Actually I was implying that waffles were greater then pancakes, but your logic works too.

Quote Originally Posted by GVB109 View Post
    NICE COMEBACK!!!!! Cept I dont have a saturn, I havent for nearly 2 years. Maybe you can be creative and bring up watermelon or the fact Im black iono try somethin new. But yea this ****** with a saturn thinks your supercharged civic shouldnt be on this list, supercharging a fucking civic and you want to give me shit for putting a t3 in a saturn, get the fuck out
    How about your a big lipped bitch who loves chicken?

swamp ninja? tar baby? moon cricket? porch monkey?
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP
    You should know that by being a racing driver, you are under risk all the time. and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win, and the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, its not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th, I race to Win, as long as I feel its possible – Ayrton Senna

Images

Quote Originally Posted by FknTkn View Post
    How about your a big lipped bitch who loves chicken?

swamp ninja? tar baby? moon cricket? porch monkey?
    Nope I actually consciously dont eat friend chicken. Swamp ninja is kinda cool, tar baby isnt raciest but nice try, moon cricket..must be a alabama thing.

Dont be so butt hurt that your supercharged civic isnt a big deal, really, its okay

You forgot porch monkey.
    RHS 4-0

Images

Thread Information