Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Introduction Thread

Default Introduction Thread

Welcome to HondaHookUp.com and the Integra/RSX Forum.

Please introduce yourself, as well as your vehicle if you would like.

There is a picture thread that you can post pictures of your Integra/RSX as well.

Feel free to start a thread about any problems that you are having. Please search first though.We would be more than happy to answer any questions about your car and also hear your opinions on other problems that members are having.

If you want to talk about anything other than Integra's or RSX's please feel free to visit the Off-Topic or the Lounge
    本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

My name is Brian and I am a Moderator in the Integra/RSX forum.

Feel free to PM me about any problems or concerns that you are having about the Integra/RSX forum.
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

Powered By Hopes & Dreams B18C5er's Avatar

werd up homeslizzle

what up teg lovers ? My name is Joe aka the Backwoodz Tuner. I'm currently in the middle of a turbo B18C1 build up. And im from Oregon . my favorite model car is the 3rd gen 2 dr Integras
    NEED A HONDA/ACURA Manufacturers SERVICE MANUAL?

[url]http://sites.google.com/site/joezlife/backwoodztuner/[url]

Whats going on suckas. My name is Jose and im from washington. I drive a DA, check my sig for more info on it. My dream Honda is a 2001 Black RHD ITR Stock
    Last edited by 92TegRS; 04-20-2009 at 11:53 PM.
    1992 Acura Integra RS JDM B18B, AEM CAI, Tanabe Cat-back, Header, Dropped, Stage 2 Clutch, Lightened Flywheel, Gay Ass 17's.

Hey my name is Ed im form North Carolina i own a 98 Ingera GSR, first honda i ever bought.

Hi, im andrew from NC.

Sup... name is Arnel from Va Beach. I drive a boosted 96 teg... pic is up on the picture thread. I'll try to help out as much as I can around here... been in this scene since 99....

i m newbie, my name is zubee, i drive a boosted 96 teg... pic is up on the picture thread. I'll try to help out as much as I can around here.

Hey my name is Trevor and I found a beauty (4 door though...) 1990 Integra LS 5-speed with only 136,000k on it. Time to clean it up as it needs a little help, that is why I am here
    Kindest Regards;

Trevor (aka Zetro)
    1990 Acura Integra LS 4dr - Bone Stock, 136,000KM
    2008 VW GTI 2dr - 291HP, 318FT/LBS with a 13.7s @ 101MPH 1/4 Mile

I know its Kinda Late but Im Lloyd B ..Aka Artic/ Kuro which means black but yea '
    Im a student mech.. that Owns a 65 Impala 396 SS ... Also my baby A 96 integra RS All stock 4 now
    Name is Kuro

Team RPM

Default my 91 teg RS

IMGP0023.JPG

画像_096.jpgHey,

My name is Bonk I'm from Calgary Alberta Canada I have a 91 teg RS my first honda and i love it. Raced it for 2 season in solo 2. Now it is in my garage for rebuild and B18C turbo. should be up this spring.

D dot C here. actually I am right outside the city in MD. Love the atmosphere and guys here. i am the resident noob.
    Resident Noob.

I guess I should introduce myself since it's almost all new people here these days.

My name is Grayson. I used to own a 95 Acura Integra LS with nitrous. It was my first car and I had it all through high school. I sold it a few years ago but am really thinking of getting another one.

I have decided that I am going to start posting in here again to try and help revive the forum. It used to easy be the best forum on HHU now it's dead.

This sig makes me feel 16 again.

Quote Originally Posted by 5spdIntegre View Post
    I guess I should introduce myself since it's almost all new people here these days.

My name is Grayson. I used to own a 95 Acura Integra LS with nitrous. It was my first car and I had it all through high school. I sold it a few years ago but am really thinking of getting another one.

I have decided that I am going to start posting in here again to try and help revive the forum. It used to easy be the best forum on HHU now it's dead.
    welcome back man.

No offense, but I deleted your post in the pics thread because we are trying to keep it just for pictures. To answer your question though....

Quote Originally Posted by 5spdIntegre
    ^^ No shit, an H22 in a g2!? ^^

How does it handle? Do you break a lot of axles?

You car looks awesome. Minus the wheels Sorry just not for me.
    It handles pretty good. I notice a bit understeer, but it's not too bad. I have Brembo brakes, but I'm going to upgrade to a big brake kit soon. Haven't broke an axle yet. I've spun the tires through 3 gears, seems really solid. It's not the same as launching though. We will see this summer.

The rims are no longer on there. I have a set of ADR Sokudo 8's on there now. They are gunmetal, but I'm going to powdercoat them white
    ^Click For Info On Car^

Quote Originally Posted by LilNykil View Post
    welcome back man.

No offense, but I deleted your post in the pics thread because we are trying to keep it just for pictures. To answer your question though....

It handles pretty good. I notice a bit understeer, but it's not too bad. I have Brembo brakes, but I'm going to upgrade to a big brake kit soon. Haven't broke an axle yet. I've spun the tires through 3 gears, seems really solid. It's not the same as launching though. We will see this summer.

The rims are no longer on there. I have a set of ADR Sokudo 8's on there now. They are gunmetal, but I'm going to powdercoat them white
    Oh it's cool. Sorry I totally forgot lol.

I used to have the Konig version of the ADR Sokudo 8's. But I eventually sold them and got slipstreams like 99% of other Honda owners did at the time .

So you going to get a 1/4 mile time on it this summer?

yeah. I'm hoping to get into the 13's. Before I go, i'm going to gut it to drop some weight.
    ^Click For Info On Car^

yeah. I'm hoping to get into the 13's. Before I go, i'm going to gut it to drop some weight.
    Damn that would be sick. You said you have an LSD right? What tires are you going to try to run?

yeah it has LSD.

I've been looking at the Nitto NT555's. Thinking about getting some HX rims to put them on. Only bad thing about the HX rims, they are narrow
    ^Click For Info On Car^

yeah it has LSD.

I've been looking at the Nitto NT555's. Thinking about getting some HX rims to put them on. Only bad thing about the HX rims, they are narrow
    Ya narrow would be annoying.

Why did you want HX wheels? Because the diameter or price?

because they are light. They are only 11lbs.
    ^Click For Info On Car^

Thanks for this info/write-up...

because they are light. They are only 11lbs.
    Damn that is pretty light. Plus I'm sure you can find them for a reasonable price and you get OEM quality.

I guess I don't know what to tell you. I never actually got track wheels and tired. I was always too busy fixing the damn wiring on my nitrous kit

hello...my names Matt....im an alcoholic.....
    im a new member here
    i drive a grocery getting C5 vette, and a practical Yamaha 600R...

Hello, fellow integra owners my name is Don, I am from cincinnati, ohio I drive a 1990 integra rs and I love it. I am a hardcore B series fan, and I love the way elmers glue tastes.

Thread Information