Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Introduction Thread

hey what's up? my name is Max and I have a 1995 Integra 1.8L PFI DOHC 4cyl. coupe. it's been sitting in the garage for about 2-3 years. it still runs but I've been having issues with the powersteering. I'm just starting to clean it up and get it back on the road so I'm planning to repair it myself. I'll post the issues and plans I have in the proper forum . thanxs
    -Max

What up. Im Rob im finally ready to get my daily stock 92 da into tuner form. I wandered my way in here through research and ill be sure to upload some pics.

Hi all, Just bought myself a 90 integra da9. She needs some work but it a project for fun so it should be good. Will be picking everyones brains when the time comes.

Timm

Love the site guys.
    Bought 1998 Acura Integra LS for my nephew.
    Unfortunately he's a geek & had to get an auto trans, probably for the best as he wanted my 97 Lincoln Mark VIII with the 4.6 cobra motor.
    Can't believe the # of kids who can't drive stick these days.
    Anyway, got a couple of issues on it, but gonna do my diligence and dig thru the forums for answers.

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by SamKinnisonisGod View Post
    Love the site guys.
    Bought 1998 Acura Integra LS for my nephew.
    Unfortunately he's a geek & had to get an auto trans, probably for the best as he wanted my 97 Lincoln Mark VIII with the 4.6 cobra motor.
    Can't believe the # of kids who can't drive stick these days.
    Anyway, got a couple of issues on it, but gonna do my diligence and dig thru the forums for answers.

Scott
    UPDATE

1998 Acura Integra LS Sedan
    Fixed ignition key issue, replaced whole key assembly from wrecking yard for $75, still had intermittent issue and turned out to be the automatic trans shifter on the linkage. Adjusted linkage to make sure it was completing "park" cycle. Apparently wasn't fully locking out and we couldn't get the damn key out.
    I think the guy we bought it from had replaced back to factory stereo.
    Also had bad trunk leak, after checking forums, found probable common flaws were plugged drains for moonroof/sunroof or gaskets for taillights. Drains were ok so looked at gaskets and they were leaking. Dealership prices were crazy. I was going to buy material and make my own but found company out of Detroit who makes them for Acura and Honda. Not saying they have them for all, but they had Integras in numerous years and were only $25 for the whole set. Detroit Muscle Technology is the company, google them.
    I got mine on EBAY. Totally solved leaks for me. These were not easy to find as all seach engines always steered me to stealership sites and they wanted over $100 if my memory serves me right. Hope this helps someone else.

Hey yall. I'm Paul and just bought a 2001 Integra GSR that doesn't run. I'm an IT guy by trade but did a lot of auto mechanic work in HS and working my way through college. I'm semi-retired and was looking for something to do and I have always loved this vehicle. It has 200k miles and most of it is stock from what I can tell. As of today, I have fuel to the engine compartment and no alarming noises trying to turn it over. When I pulled the spark plug wires there was a lot of oil in all 4 housings.

I'm formulating a plan right now. I'm thinking I should go all the way down to the head gasket and replace all of the gaskets and seals from there up.

I came upon this site because of the shop manual. I have converted it to a searchable OCR version if anyone is interested.

My Fellow RSX lovers. I just got my hands on a 2003 RSX TYPE-S that is literally in pieces. Best part with the trade of my bike the previous Acura owner had 2 of everything(every interior piece, yea double). All it needs is paint and time to put her back together. She starts right up like a champ. 30k on body and motor.......yea i had to. Heard from a guy i bought some rims off that this is the website for manuals. I am VERY excited to dive into the HONDA WORLD and get my RSX back to her glory!!

Thread Information