Page 327 of 349 FirstFirst ... 227277317319320321322323324325326327328329330331332333334335337 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,175 of 8713

Thread: HHU Civic Forum - Off Topic Thread v2

yes i do use them

good luck with the car

Did some DIY center caps today. I didnt wanna spend $40 on a new acura one so I spent $4 and made my own. Polished them up a bit and looks

pics or bs...

either last year or the year before i ordered a center cap for one of my rotas and it took 4 months to arrive. i'm glad my HX wheels have the caps, because they are even harder to find than the actual rims.

http://www.d-series.org/forums/diy-f...entercaps.html

Im painting my rims white once it gets warmer so they are wicked shiny, I'll take some pics later.

BTW- hopefully landed a job being a Honda tech. So effing pumped

Quote Originally Posted by EXCellR8 View Post
    thought u sold the S... must be thinking of someone else

wheels eh? 17" volks?
    I dont think I'll be selling the S any time soon... Maybe if I ever have a chance at owning a 993 turbo, but I really doubt that.

It was a toss up between Spoon SW388's or Rotas, but Rotas fit the criteria a little better. There's too much theft around my area to get real Spoons, so Rotas it is...
    ~ 2001 Silverstone Metallic Honda S2000

my little rod broke off

Quote Originally Posted by beatiger1 View Post
    BTW- hopefully landed a job being a Honda tech. So effing pumped
    Sweet! So I should start ordering all my Honda parts through you so I can get a discount?

my little rod broke off

Quote Originally Posted by MiMiK View Post
    Sweet! So I should start ordering all my Honda parts through you so I can get a discount?
    majestic is still gonna be cheaper.

no HHU discount = ban

haha rotas ftw tho ...fuck the hate they are great knock-offs imo. spoon and advan rims are gonna get jacked in theft areas so it's a wise choice. plus rota has a lot of great finishes and are strong and light enough to last awhile.

that reminds me... anyone know where i can get a pair of decent hood dampers? my little rod broke off (lol) and i'd rather just have the dampers...
    Last edited by EXCellR8; 03-14-2011 at 08:39 PM.

no HHU discount = ban

haha rotas ftw tho ...fuck the hate they are great knock-offs imo. spoon and advan rims are gonna get jacked in theft areas so it's a wise choice. plus rota has a lot of great finishes and are strong and light enough to last awhile.

that reminds me... anyone know where i can get a pair of decent hood dampers? my little rod broke off (lol) and i'd rather just have the dampers...
    MOTHER FUCKING LAWLLLLLLLLLLLL

but umm those arent my rims, just the center caps for an example

lol wut?

my little rod broke off

no HHU discount = ban

That's why I chose them. They do everything the originals do, with a pricetag that won't kill me if I need to replace a wheel. In fact, the spoons are discontinued, so replacing a wheel will be quite expensive if even possible.

Hood dampers: ebay?

my little rod broke off

ohhhh it's a penis joke... i get it. yea poor choice of words on my part lol

shud have said the long giant shaft capable of holding open a car hood

ohhhh it's a penis joke... i get it. yea poor choice of words on my part lol

shud have said the long giant shaft capable of holding open a car hood
    just shut up while your behind

@ mimiks sig

lol you guys........
    Resident Noob.

TEIN hood dampers... $165

fuck that shit

damn that is expensive....

so driving around ghetto with my bumper unpainted, i realized i kind of actually like the black matte look...
    Resident Noob.

Landed a job @ a new Honda dealership. start beginning of april when it opens.

sweet man! whats your job?
    Resident Noob.

probably a lube tech and bitch work just need to get my foot in

that's pretty cool, where's the dealership?

just had three 12hr days in a row starting to empty out a 5-story office building in boston. should take a month to get everthing out and then set up at the new location. i don't mind the long hours but my lower back is raping me right now

comp work is fkn dead...

dealership is in westford, ma

I'm only gonna be working 4 days a week too, like 7am-8pm. Long hours but I get 3 days off

Not bad, sounds like a solid deal.

I got a question... whenever I apply to some place for work I am usually told to follow up with either a phone call or email--just something to show that I am serious about getting the job. However, usually when I do that the hirer seems to be turned off by the extra effort. I guess it could mean that they are busy but it seems like I am doing something wrong. They ask if I submitted my cl/resume and when I say yes they typically just respond with "then we will be in touch."

problem?

thats cool man beatiger. as long as its a honda dealer:P

excell you work for a moving company? i am in teh same boat. people call me back and say we will be in touch. which is just euphemism for rejection. sighhhhhh i need a new job
    Resident Noob.

I get all of my parts through our local honda dealer cheaper than majestic.

And fuck rota's.
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP
    You should know that by being a racing driver, you are under risk all the time. and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win, and the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, its not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th, I race to Win, as long as I feel its possible Ayrton Senna

Quote Originally Posted by FknTkn View Post
    I get all of my parts through our local honda dealer cheaper than majestic.

And fuck rota's.
    . and .

(unless i have to call across country for a last remaining part )

and i just sent my mugen spoiler off to my boys shop to be repaired/mounted and will be picking up a dx trunk lid tomorrow at a local salvage yard for $100 bucks. cant wait to get this fucking spoiler on. gonna be DOOOOOPPPEEEEE! im also waiting on a guy to get back to me on the oem front lip and im just about ready to purchase my suspension. might have to put it off a month if i decide to get my front bumper fixed first.

Thread Information