Page 1 of 349 1234567891151101 ... LastLast

Thread: HHU Civic Forum - Off Topic Thread v2

Default HHU Civic Forum - Off Topic Thread v2

ok well since there are people that only come to the civic forum when browsing hhu and dont really venture or post in the lounge.

i thought we could try a little off topic discussion thread.

kind of like a longest thread but for the civic forum.

"bitches love me cause they know that i can rock"

ok jdm you done trying to regulate the civic forum?

ibbanhammerv2

good to be back
    本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

Sweet just got sent home to change my shirt... Can't wear tshirts at work... Worn this shirt about 100 times to work and wear a tshirt every day to work. Oh no big wig in town send me home. Fucking gay I hate my job... Never consistant o stupid. Oh well fuck them.

This thread moves so much faster

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    ok jdm you done trying to regulate the civic forum?
    no im not. and continue to be a douchebag, ull get another vacation.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Quote Originally Posted by civcmatt View Post
    Sweet just got sent home to change my shirt... Can't wear tshirts at work... Worn this shirt about 100 times to work and wear a tshirt every day to work. Oh no big wig in town send me home. Fucking gay I hate my job... Never consistant o stupid. Oh well fuck them.

all corporate business are like that. its all stupid politics. At my work they tell chicks they cant wear open toed shoes, and the shoe must have some kind of a heel. Still bitches wear slipper like shoes, sandals, etc. some people get sent home, others dont. its all a bullshit game.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Let's not start this thread off wrong please

yes... yes it does.. dont worry it will be 500 pages in no time

working for yourself FTW
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

oh yea first page post on the new civic ot thread... i feel important now

Yeah its fucking bullshit! I wore the same pants yesterday and a t shirt.. Worked all day. Nope gotta drive 40 mins to change now during my night shift of sitting by myself lol I don't even interact with people I sit in front of a phone... I don't see the need for a dress code?

i get to dress down at the bank on friday...

jeans and a polo while handling peoples cash ftw.

Yeah its fucking bullshit! I wore the same pants yesterday and a t shirt.. Worked all day. Nope gotta drive 40 mins to change now during my night shift of sitting by myself lol I don't even interact with people I sit in front of a phone... I don't see the need for a dress code?
    ppl are idiots. it all boils down to some big wig with a big ego. When i worked 3rd shift we had the same dress code as everyone else incase somone stopped by...yea..in 2yrs not one executive came by..and even if they did, what the fuck would it matter. there are 12ppl in the building doing nite shift...lol
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Dude we used to be able to dress down on fridays jeans and a t shirt.. They took that away from us. I must wear "slacks" mon-friday. But I down own slacks I own khakis with cargo pockets. So unless they are gonna me more....

Eh 2 hours unpaid to go change a shirt. Its like a super long lunch break!

i kinda like dressing up for work... idk. i mean id rather go in jeans and polo, but i guess i look way too fly in banana slacks / button down..
    lolz
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

My last job you could wear whatever.. Long as you werentlike showing tits or weiner lol. The moral was so much better IMO. But what do I know I suck fungus off the bottom of the fish tank.. does ok for schools time being. Once I get my cert.. Imma feel bad for one customer that gets me haha! They will not longer be with the company haha!

I don't mind dressing up.. If I was face to face with people. Fuck all dress up stollin outta a vette.. Get hella looks. Its nice but to sit in an uncomfortable chair like that all day fuck that!

I didn't mind dressing up in business dress when I worked in stores. That's perfect..

It is kinda nice. But I don't make enough to buy clothes like that mon-fri haha!
    Last edited by civcmatt; 10-22-2008 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jdmaccord View Post
    How do you guys feel about combining the nebie introduce urself and OT into one thread? Seems it would be a nice place for a newb to intoduce him/herself. if you agree, do it, if not keep em seperate.
    what you guys think??? but gotta stop the newb bashing? lol lemme know and ill do it but what you guys think?

either way is fine.

The only thing about that, is a noob thread is good to look at the new people without going through hundreds of pages. Just state that if they want to get to know people, go to the OT
    ^Click For Info On Car^

thats a good point...maybe we should incorporate that into the newb section

and try to keep the questions out of it. State that it's a intro thread not a intro thread and ask questions about the car
    ^Click For Info On Car^

^^ good point...like your thinkin...ill have to go edit that later.

gonna clean my room before i go back to work lol

also, to the regulars. Keep the welcome comments out (maybe) it would just give them a reason to start a conversation

Also, clean up the pic thread while you at it
    ^Click For Info On Car^

yeah dont combine them, i can see what jdm means. the sticky part is kinda cluttered, i dont really thing we need a plans for your car thread, we talk about that in here..

it can be deleted.

i dont even own any jeans.. i just wear khaki's from walmart, cheap comfortable and easy. i want to wear shorts all day but work is gay sometimes, imma have to work for ups or something

fuckn IN 1st page hopefully

Thread Information