Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: <~~~real deal RHD EK4 f/s~~~>

Quote Originally Posted by Falder View Post
    BA BA BA
    eat shit

j/k

Man, I wish I would have seen this in the classifieds.
    I forgot how fun classifieds are.

dude can set the price on his shit as high as he wants.

doesnt mean u have to buy the shit.

CHEESE DOODLES...GRAPE SODA....THAT ***** SHIT!
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

CHEESE DOODLES...GRAPE SODA....THAT ***** SHIT!
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

FAIL!!!
    2010 Dodge Ram 1500
    1982 Honda GL1100 Naked/Bobber Project
    I came into this world naked, screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I plan on leaving the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by B16DelSol View Post

Do you mean a drive thru ATM?
    no dude. here in texas you can do all your banking from the car.. not an ATM..

its called a motor bank.. lrn2hillbilly

car is sick bro, not dissin you or anything but your askin 2 much 4 it, nice ass car though

Quote Originally Posted by overide2.5 View Post

FAIL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by overide2.5 View Post

FAIL!!!

But it's RHD Oh NOES

lol @ people saying the fad is dying. not hardly, the weak who cannot afford it anymore or the ones who have grown up to realize a v8 or awd is what you want for hauling ass, are the ones who have left the honda game.

The others either got tired of their cars getting stolen or had kids or something like that.

If you guys posted on honda-tech more often you'd probably see that the honda scene is prolly bigger than ever, except there is a lot LESS rice now. That site is gay and filled with fags though, so I know why a lot of you do not post there.

I will agree that this guy is asking too much for this car, but enthusiasts would spend a good 8-9k on this car. Just like any DSM tuner would pay 8-9k for an AWD DSM with like 10,000 original miles on it. Or like any v8 enthusiast would pay 30-40k for a 69 mint condition Camaro.

It's apples to oranges, if you're an enthusiast and love the sport or scene, you'll respect why he is asking what he is.

*Rant*
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP
    You should know that by being a racing driver, you are under risk all the time. and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win, and the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, its not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th, I race to Win, as long as I feel its possible Ayrton Senna

Quote Originally Posted by FknTkn View Post
    lol @ people saying the fad is dying. not hardly, the weak who cannot afford it anymore or the ones who have grown up to realize a v8 or awd is what you want for hauling ass, are the ones who have left the honda game.

The others either got tired of their cars getting stolen or had kids or something like that.

If you guys posted on honda-tech more often you'd probably see that the honda scene is prolly bigger than ever, except there is a lot LESS rice now. That site is gay and filled with fags though, so I know why a lot of you do not post there.

I will agree that this guy is asking too much for this car, but enthusiasts would spend a good 8-9k on this car. Just like any DSM tuner would pay 8-9k for an AWD DSM with like 10,000 original miles on it. Or like any v8 enthusiast would pay 30-40k for a 69 mint condition Camaro.

It's apples to oranges, if you're an enthusiast and love the sport or scene, you'll respect why he is asking what he is.

*Rant*
    thanks bro...you broke it down...the price is NEG

Quote Originally Posted by 1sickek4 View Post
    thanks bro...you broke it down...the price is NEG
    stfu mexican

Default t real deal RHD EK4 f/st

Thats the part which I am sad about, I am afraid that if there was, the trilogy woudlnt be as good. I mean, Peter Jackson would have nothing to ,ake the movie upon, except prior knowledge of the books/movies.

Thread Information