Thread: POLYURETHANE FRONT LIPS!

Default POLYURETHANE FRONT LIPS!

We have a variety of polyurethane & abs front lip spoilers good in stock and ready to ship! Give us a call to order or place it online 24/7!

CLICK ON IMAGE TO SEE MORE DETAILS OF EACH PRODUCT!

Polyurethane Front Lip - SiR Style - 96-98 Civic FREE SHIPPING

Polyurethane Front Lip - Si-Vtec Style - 94-97 Integra FREE SHIPPING

Polyurethane J's Replica Front Lip - 90-91 CRX FREE SHIPPING

Polyurethane J's Replica Front Lip - EF9 Civics! FREE SHIPPING

Polyurethane Mugen Style Front Lip - EG 4 Door! FREE SHIPPING

Polyureathane Spoon Style Front Lip - EG 2 door & Hatchback! FREE SHIPPING

Polyurethane Wings West Front Lip for EG 4 Door

Polyureathane Wings West RS Front Lip for EG 2 door and hatchback!

ABS CTR Style front lip - 96-98 Civic

ABS CTS Style Rear Lip - 96-98 Civic

How about some Spoon / MC Style Mirrors for your 94-01 Integra? :yesnod:
    Last edited by weaksauce.org; 04-11-2009 at 01:10 PM.
    WEKSOS INDUSTRIES! WWW.WEAKSAUCE.ORG 408.988.9325

FUNCTION & FORM/SKUNK2/WORK/TODA RACING/D2/BLOX/MIRACLE CROSS/BENEN INDUSTRIES/ARC/CT ENGINEERING/NARDI/PERSONAL/SPARCO/MOMO/NRG/VERTEX T&E/J'S RACING/KONI/GROUND CONTROL/BRIDE/JUN/ACT/EXEDY/ROTA/JIC/SEIBON/VISION TECHNICA/VOLK/HASPORT/INNOVATIVE/JDM NEW/BUDDY CLUB + MORE!

AIM: WEKSOS2

up!

FUNCTION & FORM/SKUNK2/WORK/TODA RACING/D2/BLOX/MIRACLE CROSS/BENEN INDUSTRIES/ARC/CT ENGINEERING/NARDI/PERSONAL/SPARCO/MOMO/NRG/VERTEX T&E/J'S RACING/KONI/GROUND CONTROL/BRIDE/JUN/ACT/EXEDY/ROTA/JIC/SEIBON/VISION TECHNICA/VOLK/HASPORT/INNOVATIVE/JDM NEW/BUDDY CLUB + MORE!

TTT!

Do you stock 90-93 integra lips?

Default POLYURETHANE FRONT LIPS

if anyone else wants a front lip for 02-07, the same store sells them, and some other stuff as well.. so check out the store and get in on the order.

Default POLYURETHANE FRONT LIPS

exactly what Ive done on mine. Coded out the Cold/Hot/Check monitoring on the Front and Rear indicator bulbs. Works a charm.

Default -

Love it mike Would be awesome to do the entire lower end of the car in that i.e. lower front and rear bumpers and the sills...

what are your next plans for your car?

-Oli

Default -

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knew where i could source a front lip and rear spoiler for a 200b and if there is even any or if im going to have to buy ones and make them fit. The help would be appreciated, Thanks

Default -

Thanks guys I love them both now im going to have trouble deciding between the big and small one haha.
    Save me making a new thread does anyone know if you can source the front bumpers of a 200b GL? Or is getting a used one from the wreckers my best bet?

Default -

hey there, my 200b sss is in need of a new front windscreen mother in law dropped somethin heavy on it
    Question is does a standard 200b windscreen fit or are they different?
    thanks guys

Default -

Unfortunately mine doesnt have it but it is something that I would like to fit. Looking on ETKA, I cant find a part number. Is it a plug and play with coding or is there more to it?

Thread Information