Thread: ASR 24MM SWAY BAR & BRACE KITS!

Default ASR 24MM SWAY BAR & BRACE KITS!

weksos industries carries ASR SUBFRAME REINFORCEMENT BRACE KITS!

wek'sos exclusive CUSCO BLUE ASR BRACE

ASR'S 24MM SWAYBAR COMBO WITH BRACE for EG / DC / EK!!!
    [b]pm me for details!!!!![b]

We now have IN STOCK ASR kits of the 1992-1995 CIVIC, 1996-2000 CIVICS, 1994-01 INTEGRAS!

Please PM me for the BEST PRICE SHIPPED!!!

Don't need to sway bar? How about an ASR Brace with LCA combo?

ASR Brace w/Blox LCA's

ASR Brace w/Function7 LCA's

ASR Brace w/Skunk2 LCA's

Last edited by weaksauce.org; 04-11-2009 at 01:09 PM.
    WEKSOS INDUSTRIES! WWW.WEAKSAUCE.ORG 408.988.9325

FUNCTION & FORM/SKUNK2/WORK/TODA RACING/D2/BLOX/MIRACLE CROSS/BENEN INDUSTRIES/ARC/CT ENGINEERING/NARDI/PERSONAL/SPARCO/MOMO/NRG/VERTEX T&E/J'S RACING/KONI/GROUND CONTROL/BRIDE/JUN/ACT/EXEDY/ROTA/JIC/SEIBON/VISION TECHNICA/VOLK/HASPORT/INNOVATIVE/JDM NEW/BUDDY CLUB + MORE!

AIM: WEKSOS2

TTT
    WEKSOS INDUSTRIES! WWW.WEAKSAUCE.ORG 408.988.9325

FUNCTION & FORM/SKUNK2/WORK/TODA RACING/D2/BLOX/MIRACLE CROSS/BENEN INDUSTRIES/ARC/CT ENGINEERING/NARDI/PERSONAL/SPARCO/MOMO/NRG/VERTEX T&E/J'S RACING/KONI/GROUND CONTROL/BRIDE/JUN/ACT/EXEDY/ROTA/JIC/SEIBON/VISION TECHNICA/VOLK/HASPORT/INNOVATIVE/JDM NEW/BUDDY CLUB + MORE!

AIM: WEKSOS2

Default ASR 24MM SWAY BAR BRACE KITS

And because there is no need for a huge subframe brace like that if you arent running such a beefy swaybar. It boggles my mind how many honda-tech hardparking ricers run just the ASR subframe braceon their civic/tegs/etc with no swaybar lol... talk about pointless.

Hello,
    They looks very nice i can't buy them right now because i just bought sway bar from a store on ebay on very reasonable rates. but if i will get any person who want to buy them i will tell you.

thanks!!

Default ASR 24MM SWAY BAR BRACE KITS

Not that I have done it myself, but I think if you find your stock sway bar, you can pretty much figure out what will be required in switching it out for a larger-diameter aftermarket peice.

Default -

D Dinan support brackets for above stock brackets install these and dont worry about the common snapping of the stock sway bar brackets, ever again

Dinan brackets are 30 shipping A bargain compared to 120 Beastpower brackets.

I have an offer for US30.

Default -

Only 85 kills 2 birds w/ 1 stone.....you eliminate the common snapping of the sway bar bracket get a wider sway bar to tighten up your ride.

FYI.....the Dinan sway bar brackets are not individually available from Dinan...only part of their sway bar package.
    For the right price, I would consider selling only the brackets.

Default -

I dont have an answer to your question about the sway bar, but to Fordification from Colorado If you get a chance go to the Welcome board and introduce yourself.

Regards

Default -

Im looking to put a rear sway bar on my 69 F250 CS and have an opportunity to pick up a used sway bar that supposedly came from an early 70s f250.
    Does anyone have pictures of their setup? Id like to know what im looking for in the used market.
    Thanks for your help. Al

Default -

Hello everyone
    Im new to Fordification. Been on FTE for years but that forum is all but dried up.

My question is has anybody installed a rear sway bar with a flip kit?
    From what I see online the links for a rear sway bar attach in front of the axle and go around the shocks.
    If you have done it can you post some pics for me please? Any info would be great.

Thread Information