Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Nice clean STI (whining and crying inside)

I'm 19, and when I got with a girl this summer who I later found out was 16, I was embarrassed. To try and pick up in the same range when you're 25-26 is really pushing it.
    "As you may or may not be aware, Sweden is not a state in the United States of America. Sweden is a country in northern Europe and US law does not apply here. ...It is the opinion of us and our lawyers that you are fucking morons." -- The Pirate Bay

im 23, but i wouldnt go for a girl under the age of 21. i find they are way too immature for my liking.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by nhlfan View Post
    I'm 19, and when I got with a girl this summer who I later found out was 16, I was embarrassed. To try and pick up in the same range when you're 25-26 is really pushing it.
    shit happened to me when I was 20, girl told me she was older then she was, found out later, rough go.

She had a bangin' body though

Why is everyone on this kid's nuts?

"If you don't someone else will"

Quote Originally Posted by RR View Post
    Just for you Rob.

too old noob, their uniforms clearly say "University" and per rob's standards, they are WAY too old.

Quote Originally Posted by thinkmad View Post
    too old noob, their uniforms clearly say "University" and per rob's standards, they are WAY too old.
    Univeristy High School.

Did you think there was a "University of University"

NEWB

Univeristy High School.

Did you think there was a "University of University"

NEWB
    figured they were a cheap generic school and couldn't afford branded uniforms, so they bought whatever's on discount/pre-printed.

figured they were a cheap generic school and couldn't afford branded uniforms, so they bought whatever's on discount/pre-printed.
    Well it is West Virginia....

fuck west virginia, they're giving the finger to everyone else anyway.

fuck west virginia, they're giving the finger to everyone else anyway.
    Just minorities

Quote Originally Posted by Even Steven View Post
    dude you're still wrong. oreo is what you call a black dude who does everything he can to be white, sometimes even betraying his own.
    an oreo is a baby born by a white parent, and a black parent. Sorry, but ive been around way longer than you and thats what its been since the day *****.
    now you young guns gotta come up and fuck everything up and make new definitions of shit.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Just for you Rob.

brunette top left corner = im the best mane
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

And for the triple post:

the reason rob goes for young chicks is not because they are fun, its because they are easy to manipulate, coerce, and persuade. Thats how sexual predators think. dude is a pedofile. no two ways about it. Hes just in denial.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Secaucus, NJ but my heart is still in ghetto ass JC

lol manipulate??

Jeez you guys will think of anything to knock me down when you guys dont even know half the subject.

So if i get the hook up from a friend, then ask her to hang out and it turns into a relationship, thats manipulation?

Nice theory.

I think its the fact that deep down inside YOU GUYS are the ones who also think the way i do, stop and stare at the young whores on the street, in the mall, and on the net but dont want to confess. So you throw aimless attacks at me since im the only one who admits it.

Look up previous threads about this subject, everyone is on these girls uterus's. And they're all young.

Funny how you guys think, when the fact you dont even know what to think anymore.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Secaucus, NJ but my heart is still in ghetto ass JC

Why is everyone on this kid's nuts?

"If you don't someone else will"

Because im the only one doing it.

Everyone else is either strapped in in a LONGGGG term relationship and need to put the hate on someone so they hate me.

Or look REALLY old and think its wrong to go for younger girls.

Most people isolate the fact that i still look like 17. Am i saying that makes it a perfect combo? No but it sure helps.

The guy i work with is 22 with a full beard and mustache and he looks 15 years older than my real age. Would parents want him to date their 22 year old daughter? I highly doubt so, he looks like a maniac.

Only thing old about me is my experiences and finances, physically and mentally, i think im right about at 17.

As per RR quotes.

Get off the nuts son.

listen you motherfucker..you prey on young vunerable girls
    lol
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Default Nice clean STI whining and crying inside

Here is a knife that i just finished up. Its made of 440c ss. It is about 2 inches at its widest point , and about 13 inches long . Just thought i would share it with everyone else . Scott

Thread Information