Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Leave

20 47.62%
  • Stay

22 52.38%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Honda Girl....Stay or leave?

20 cars? hahahaha you are fucking stupid...

oh look i can post a time slip also..

anyways, im tired of arguing with a 15 year old retard on crack.
    so fuck off

15 yr old retard on crack... how original. lol.

And notice how mine is a real fucking picture of a time slip and not some bull shit computer generated one.

HAHAHAHA... god you just keep owning yourself every time you type something. Keep it coming Efagma because this is truly entertaining. Every time I read a post from you I just think of an angry vagina typing away furiously on a computer. It brings a smile to my face.

you guys are seriously arguing about time slips?

Quote Originally Posted by PENCIL View Post
    LAWLZ when did I "cry" about anything? LOL

Cars runs a 12.54 in the 1/4

Faster than anything you both have ever owned

It does not look like a rust bucket piece of shit from 1992

It does not sound like a lawn mower

Yeah I must be broke as fuck to be able to afford a car that costs me 3,000 bucks a year to drive.

You both fail miserably

so I guess you just know everything huh? I would argue that my Monte was faster, but I'll just let you ponder.

Go fuck yourself and I'm done with you and your car that mommy and daddy bought you. Real cars are built not bought fag.
    本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

So I guess you bought that piece of shit in your sig piece by piece and bolt by bolt then put it together all by yourself right? Fucking dumb ass.

Quote Originally Posted by PENCIL View Post
    So I guess you bought that piece of shit in your sig piece by piece and bolt by bolt then put it together all by yourself right? Fucking dumb ass.
    no, but it sure as hell isn't stock. Far from it.
    本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    did i mention its naturally aspirated? did i mention the motor is stock except for some cams? did i mention its as fast as your supercharged v8 piece of shit that you actually think is fast?

you spent 10 g's, the crx has around......$2000 in it. how cool are you, fucking faggot..

and oh yes i have a vag on my face... you are fucking stupid. sorry you cant grow a beard, your mom has one why dont you?
    Dude you should probably learn some more about other cars before you start calling people out.

I mean, I think Pencil is a flaming faggot too but his Cobra is not S/C....those are the 03+ and from the mods he listed, it's very possible it's a 12 second car.

who the fuck are you?

Thread Information