Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Leave

20 47.62%
  • Stay

22 52.38%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Honda Girl....Stay or leave?

she is not well liked in this forum, but at least she knows that there is someone even more hated than her........YOU!!

Post boobs... There you go being "original" again.

I bet you are a fat fucker that sits at home all day. You probably have bigger tits than she does.
    本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

I probably do... that flat chested whore.

And for the record I am a sex machine. I throw the bows and pimps the hos.

lol @ harry in ebeef

Wing It On

Quote Originally Posted by PENCIL View Post
    LOL... my CRX runs a 14.6 and spins all the way down the track. Awesome. So you still have 14.6 second CRX, douche. And you still have a hairy vahj on your face.

And hondacunt is jackin' nicknames. She is not being original and should still leave... but not before posting bewbs
    did i mention its naturally aspirated? did i mention the motor is stock except for some cams? did i mention its as fast as your supercharged v8 piece of shit that you actually think is fast?

you spent 10 g's, the crx has around......$2000 in it. how cool are you, fucking faggot..

and oh yes i have a vag on my face... you are fucking stupid. sorry you cant grow a beard, your mom has one why dont you?

I probably do... that flat chested whore.

And for the record I am a sex machine. I throw the bows and pimps the hos.
    Sex machine what for guys?

only queers say they are sex machines... he is probably a virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    did i mention its naturally aspirated? did i mention the motor is stock except for some cams? did i mention its as fast as your supercharged v8 piece of shit that you actually think is fast?

you spent 10 g's, the crx has around......$2000 in it. how cool are you, fucking faggot..

and oh yes i have a vag on my face... you are fucking stupid. sorry you cant grow a beard, your mom has one why dont you?
    Wow you have a cammed piece of shit CRX running high 14's. Fucking yay for you. lol. Did I mention my motor is ALL STOCK... not all stock with cams... idiot. If I cammed my shit it would be into the 11's.

Oh and btw... it's not supercharged, asshat, lol. It's a bone fucking stock motor other than a bullshit CAI.

You would need a turbo the size of that vag on your face to even come close to my car's time at the track.

well either way, you wasted money on a shitty mustang that cant out run a 1988 honda crx

Pencil dick has a rubber dick in his ass

I don't think Pencil gave a lot of thought to his username.

DING DING DING winner winner!

lol, you are right I really didn't care. It's the damn internet.

yes you do care, other wise you wouldnt cry like a little bitch for being called out

lmao @ a V-8

You probably spend more money a year on gas, then it took to build the CRX. So who is the retarded one? 35mpg and just as fast as your piece of shit FTW! At least when we go full throttle, you can't see our gas gauge go down.

You're probably a broke bitch, and have to borrow gas money from everyone. You're too scared to race because you can't afford the gas money.
    本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

LAWLZ when did I "cry" about anything? LOL

Cars runs a 12.54 in the 1/4

Faster than anything you both have ever owned

It does not look like a rust bucket piece of shit from 1992

It does not sound like a lawn mower

Yeah I must be broke as fuck to be able to afford a car that costs me 3,000 bucks a year to drive.

You both fail miserably

no, we saw the time sheet, you ran a 14.6, dont fucking lie... i know how fast cobra mustangs are..

you cried when everyone called you a stupid faggot bitch for supposedly "heating up" your "drag radials" to stomp a "superturbocharged" prelude. which if was the case would have walked your shitty mustang..

and isnt it like a 98 anyways?? me and Lilnykil both have cars from 98. i think you just fail... consistently

You are a fucking retard if you think they run 14.6's.... maybe if you are a shitass driver. I have see 98 cobras go 13.60 bone stock.

Good memory btw... buy if you remember the only reason I heated up my tires was because I wanted to put so many god damn lengths on the idiot that he would go home and hang himself for driving an atrocious piece of shit like the one he was in. LOL

You still fail.

Oh and one more thing I forgot to mention... and I'm only asking because I don't know...

How much horsepower does the purple painted strut tower add? lol... because you know when you are taking off ramps in that beast car of yours pulling a wopping 0.3 g's you gotta keep it under control. It's a MONSTAR!@!@!!!!!

for one its not paint you faggot... I unlike you can afford the real thing that is annodized from TENZO R.

and for 2 there are slight little things that make my car handle better than yours, this being one of them...

AND YOU POSTED THE TIME SLIP.... IT SAID 14.6 @102 so you ARE a shitty driver

Are you fucking blind or something? Can you even read? LOL... You have the fucking timeslip saved do you not?

The left lane was a 14.1 @ 102 and the right lane (me) was 12.54 @ 108

Fucking idiot

proof that the right lane is you?

you dont even know what a quartermile is

you did a 16.3 and he ran a 14.5?!?!?! LOL!!!!!! ahahahahahahahah fuck you SUCK at driving.

LMAO!!!!! what year cobra was this? if it was a 96 or newer he should slap himself in the face 3 times for not having the driver mod.

i ran a 14 flat in my cobra when it was bone stock and i have a VERT... friend of mine has the same year cobra (98) and ran his stock and did a 13.6.... sorry but you fucking suck at life enigma.
    I think the last time I went to the track I did an 8 flat 1/4....

Silly ricers, tracks aren't for kids.
    hahahahahaha... no.... your mustang never ran a flat 8 in the quarter, and never will
    Wait... actually... I think it was a 7.9.....
    1/4 not 1/8th you stupid fuck... you ran a low 14, thats pretty shitty
    dumbass

proof that the right lane is you?

you dont even know what a quartermile is
    I know that it is two words and not one.

Proof that the right lane is me? Right let me go outside to my car that I haven't washed in 5 months so I can take a picture of the number still written on my front window fucking idiot

How about this instead... you drive your 14.6 CRX across the country to race me and after I put 20 cars on you we can sit down and figure out exactly what that would equate to in 1320 feet.

dumbass
    Oh let's get all hung up on typos to prove your point

Meant to say 1/8 but I guess that means you win your little Eargument fucking loser

Why don't you go dress up like a vagina again and go solicit children in your rape van. LOL

Thread Information