Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Off topic Health and Fitness Discussion

Default Off topic Health and Fitness Discussion

We've already had to start another progress thread once, and the other one was getting littered down with a ton of extra posts not related to the pics. Instead of having to sift through all of the bullshit discussion, just put it in here. Let the whoring begin

Maybe one of you mods could sticky this? Since I have been so looked over as a viable candidate

I'm willing to at least give this a test run, I think it could cut the bullshit out of a lot of the other threads.
    "As you may or may not be aware, Sweden is not a state in the United States of America. Sweden is a country in northern Europe and US law does not apply here. ...It is the opinion of us and our lawyers that you are fucking morons." -- The Pirate Bay

I did some 50m farmers walks with 150lbs (per hand) tonight, followed by static holds with 200lbs (per hand). My hands are in pieces .
    "As you may or may not be aware, Sweden is not a state in the United States of America. Sweden is a country in northern Europe and US law does not apply here. ...It is the opinion of us and our lawyers that you are fucking morons." -- The Pirate Bay

FUCKTITSJIZM

Wing It On

Quote Originally Posted by nhlfan View Post
    I did some 50m farmers walks with 150lbs (per hand) tonight, followed by static holds with 200lbs (per hand). My hands are in pieces .

shoulders day is the worst..sometimes almost to the point where i want to buy gloves.

I shall hold out though, as women tremble in fear when they feel my razor sharp fingers in their vagina.

what's your shoulder day like?

Do you guys sit and flex in the mirror constantly?

There are a few guys at my gym that do it (who aren't that big) and I want to throw a dumbbell at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaaaady View Post

There are a few guys at my gym that do it (who aren't that big) and I want to throw a dumbbell at them.

i don't think i eat enough, but i eat alot

weird

Images

Stickied.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    i don't think i eat enough, but i eat alot

weird
    you know what you can do about that?

eat more

ya man i do sometimes nothing stupid or anything..i dont stand and flex and grunt in the mirror. but its good to learn to flex certain muscles so you can isolate them better when lifting.

I feel that, but these dudes get up and flex just to see how big they can look. That whole puff up back thing is what they do the most.

i just got home from work, ill post it up in a few

Images

i flex in the mirror all the time, but jokingly, like ill see a guy flexing his bicep next to me so ill just give a full pose and start laughing.

or ill have a friend whose lifting and im spotting him and hes trying a heavy weight and ill be like "you want some inspiration?" and start flexing

all in good fun, never doing it serious

Barbell upright rows
    military press
    barbell shoulder raise (about the best i can describe it?)
    lateral dumbbell raise
    static dumbbell shoulder raise

i might mix in one other exercise depending on the day. I usually do a little lat work after i'm done with that

blegh i can't imagine doing that much for shoulders

Really? What does your shoulder day look like?

I don't have a shoulder day, I just have upper days and lower days. I just don't do a whole lot of volume for shoulders I guess. I figure they get hit pretty hard from benching and whatnot. I'll usually do some log pressing and maybe some dumbbell overhead press in a week though.

So I just picked up some creatine and CLA to help out with the bulk since most of you guys push it so hard. Trying to get back up to a solid 210 - 215 before I start the spring break/summer cut this winter.

If you dont use drop sets, supersets, rest pause, olympic lift and power lift techniques you should stop working out and kill yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by supratt232 View Post
    So I just picked up some creatine and CLA to help out with the bulk since most of you guys push it so hard. Trying to get back up to a solid 210 - 215 before I start the spring break/summer cut this winter.

CLA is more of a cutting supplement than a bulking one.

^ not necessarily, the way it helps with a cut is the same way it helps with a bulk....as you bulk up CLA will help your body naturally process more fat then muscle, resulting in a leaner more efficient bulk.

Wing It On

I can see how it could help, I just wouldn't imagine using it that way. Oh well.

If your name is Matt Demaske, you are a ******.

Thread Information