Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: Off topic Health and Fitness Discussion

I remember you saying you were diagnosed with spina bifida. What are you doing now that power lifting isn't allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by nhlfan View Post
    I did a 225 leg-up bench press for the first time in a couple of years yesterday. feels good man.

attached pic is the only one i could find to describe the leg position i'm talking about
    When I got physical therapy for my disc degenerate disease, they told me to bench with my feet up like that. I had no back pain from benching after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Siegler View Post
    When I got physical therapy for my disc degenerate disease, they told me to bench with my feet up like that. I had no back pain from benching after that.
    I actually just kind of discovered it on my own a while back. Once you get used to it, it's great. I find that I move slightly less weight, but that's alright.

Quote Originally Posted by bigd View Post
    I remember you saying you were diagnosed with spina bifida. What are you doing now that power lifting isn't allowed?
    My routine is a lot less intense, that's for sure. I'm working in higher rep ranges, avoiding a lot of things that have caused me trouble in the past (I only very rarely squat or deadlift), and am just listening to my body more in general. I have no competitions to prepare for or anything, so I don't feel guilty about going light or skipping a lift if my back is bothering me.

I'm getting in the gym probably 3 times a week these days. It feels just about right for my lifestyle, and I'm seeing reasonable gains.

Just did 50 pushups for the first time in 5+ years.

Also figured out last night that I can do clapping pullups, too. This isn't me, obviously, but it gives you an idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1JqtbRPNps
    "As you may or may not be aware, Sweden is not a state in the United States of America. Sweden is a country in northern Europe and US law does not apply here. ...It is the opinion of us and our lawyers that you are fucking morons." -- The Pirate Bay

"As you may or may not be aware, Sweden is not a state in the United States of America. Sweden is a country in northern Europe and US law does not apply here. ...It is the opinion of us and our lawyers that you are fucking morons." -- The Pirate Bay

I was doing a 20-rep squat leg day in the gym today, and was seriously out of gas (hadn't eaten enough, mostly). Suddenly, the Red Bull girls showed up at the gym and started passing some out. They completely saved the workout -- I powered through

For to get good amount of healthy health you have you have to do yoga and exercise on the regular basis. It is the power to the person to work in the environment. It is increase the energy of the person. It is also increase the working capacity of the person.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Thomas View Post
    For to get good amount of healthy health you have you have to do yoga and exercise on the regular basis. It is the power to the person to work in the environment. It is increase the energy of the person. It is also increase the working capacity of the person.
    Agree what concerns yoga practicing. It really helps increase your body strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Siegler View Post
    That should be a good position for a back with pain..
    Life is the best thing you've ever had...

What can I do to have cuts to my biceps and triceps?

Default Off topic Health and Fitness Discussion

Well two weeks into this I have lost 10 lbs and I am not even exercising yet. Im losing weight and I feel great. If I keep I going like this I am going to hit my goal of 30lbs long before the 90 days.

Thread Information