Thread: Tokico HP Shocks, Tokico Illumina Shocks, Tokico HP Kit, Tokico HP Illumina Kit

Default Tokico HP Shocks, Tokico Illumina Shocks, Tokico HP Kit, Tokico HP Illumina Kit

Tokico Suspension

TOKICO's HP Series - the famous "Blue Shock" - continues to be the overwhelming choice of performance enthusiasts looking for the best in overall handling and ride quality. The HP Series damping typifies TOKICO's valving flexibility and philosophy by minimizing low speed damping force and greatly increasing damping at medium and high piston speeds for improved compliance, tire adhesion and handling.

Tokico HP Shocks - Prices and Applications

For the serious enthusiast, TOKICO offers five-position adjustable Illumina Series shocks and struts. Its sophisticated adjustment system was designed for tuning street suspensions, so you have the ability to set up your car’s handling for a variety of driving environments.

Using a screwdriver, a simple click indicates your change to ride or handling balance. So whether you’re going to the track, or simply cruising, the Illumina’s adjustment range adapts to your needs.

Illumina even works on the race track. Steeda, a nationally known Mustang tuner, uses Illumina struts and shocks on their road race and drag race cars. The Illumina units not only perform well, but Steeda is pleased with their durability.

Internally, Illumina uses TOKICO’s sophisticated multi-stage, variable-aperture piston and valve system combined with a five-position bypass shutter-valve.

This valve system allows simultaneous rebound and compression damping adjustment.

A shutter-valve detent permits making easy adjustments, so that you can make quick changes and still know which setting you’ve chosen.

Tokico Illumina Shocks - Prices and Applications

TOKICO Advanced Handling Suspension Kits improve handling and vehicle appearance.

The kits combine either the performance HP Series non-adjustable shocks/struts, five-position adjustable Illumina Series shocks/struts, and D-Spec/HTS Infinitely adjustable Series shocks/struts with a matched set of performance lowering springs.

Manufactured from the finest alloy spring steel, TOKICO springs are engineered to provide excellent handling without compromising ride quality.

Like other TOKICO products, these kits carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty.

SUSPENSION KITS

Caution: Excessive lowering can damage your car and void your shock warranty.

Proper lowering improves handling and driving enjoyment. Excessive lowering reduces ground clearance and suspension travel. It can cause problems including:

• Stress cracks in the body or chassis
    • Damaged suspension parts, including shocks
    • Poor handling and braking through reduced tire adhesion
    • Severe tire wear
    • A harsh ride

Tokico HP Shock and Spring Kit - Prices and Applications

Tokico Illumina Shock and Spring Kit - Prices and Applications

Acura Tokico Shocks
    BMW Tokico Shocks
    Buick Tokico Shocks
    Cadillac Tokico Shocks
    Chevrolet Tokico Shocks
    Chrysler Tokico Shocks
    Datsun Tokico Shocks
    Dodge Tokico Shocks
    Eagle Tokico Shocks
    Ford Tokico Shocks
    Geo Tokico Shocks
    GMC Tokico Shocks
    Honda Tokico Shocks
    Infiniti Tokico Shocks
    Lexus Tokico Shocks
    Lincoln Tokico Shocks
    Mazda Tokico Shocks
    Mercury Tokico Shocks
    Mitsubishi Tokico Shocks
    Nissan Tokico Shocks
    Oldsmobile Tokico Shocks
    Pontiac Tokico Shocks
    Subaru Tokico Shocks
    Toyota Tokico Shocks
    Volkswagen Tokico Shocks
    Volvo Tokico Shocks

Default Tokico HP Shocks Tokico Illumina Shocks Tokico HP Kit Tokico HP Illumina Kit

Hi everybody....I made it to my business trip...I didnt think I could get into this website but here I am
    Since I am here...talk to me This place sucks
    Can anybody give me some tips on suspension...like struts...and shocks?

Thread Information