Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plans for your DSM

2A051D - Electronic Warfare Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by FknTkn
    It sucks and as much as I hate to admit it, Batman was right
    ORLY???

finally done with tranny problems! i went with a "race package" with a 4 spider diff for better around town driving from dogboxracing.com check them out sometime great guys and VERY fast turn around rate. dunno if im gonna buy a set of drag radials and new rims or pick up a jeep for a DD now with the way gas is..

are you selling any of ur parts off you dsm yet batman
    05 Evo VIII
    450whp coming soon

In about another 3 weeks parts will be up for sale. What do you need? Let me know and I'll try to get you a good deal.

ORLY???

just about ready to get rid of mine... im picking up a 92 tsi just with a 16g here hopefully really soon. but anyways would you be interested in selling you the whole fmic shit? BOV and all?
    btw indy i have spare parts also with little or no miles on in boxes in my basement. let me know what you need

actually i am planning on selling my entire fmic setup, bov/piping/all. It's specifically made for a 2G though.

ORLY???

im looking for a bunch of stuff to make my car faster and more reliable at the same time like a 255 walbro fuel pump 16g turbo or bigger 680cc injectors or bigger fmic for a 1g a bov and a bigger waste gate housing with o2 sensor hole boost controller cam gears and cams and a intake system for a 1g but yah let me kno what u got im just puttin that stuff out there but i can use what ever also looking for somthing to tune with like dsm link or along that lines
    05 Evo VIII
    450whp coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by Batman™ View Post
    actually i am planning on selling my entire fmic setup, bov/piping/all. It's specifically made for a 2G though.
    oh fuck thats rite man..

Out of that list indy, I have a Greddy Profec B Spec 2 Boost Controller with steering wheel mounted boost switch, and I have Fidanza Cam Gears.

I think that's about all that'll really work for you. My injectors are 950cc, I have a Bosch 044 Fuel Pump, a T3/T4 Turbo, a 2G Short Route FMIC Kit, a Tial BOV, a O2 Housing for a T3/T4 Turbo, Forced Performance FPCam2x Cams, and a Forced Performance 4" Intake and Filter.

Most of that is way large for a setup like you're wanting to put together, but I'll sell it to you if you want it. :P

ORLY???

how much for the boost controller and cam gears
    05 Evo VIII
    450whp coming soon

To be honest I haven't even thought about it. I need to get the car back into my garage and start disassembling and pricing.

I think I want to sell the whole longblock together, already timed in and all. I know it'll be harder, but someone will get a ridiculous deal.

ORLY???

and check your pm's.

ORLY???

Images

Batman, I finally ditched the civic and got myself a 95 gsx. Its so effing sick! I plan on probably putting a 16g in it and doing a full custome exhaust, suspension and all that great stuff. It's bone stock so I get to build it from the ground up.

Good luck buddy. Mine's almost completely parted out now.

ORLY???

Thread Information