Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plans for your DSM

2A051D - Electronic Warfare Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by FknTkn
    It sucks and as much as I hate to admit it, Batman was right
    ORLY???

finally done with tranny problems! i went with a "race package" with a 4 spider diff for better around town driving from dogboxracing.com check them out sometime great guys and VERY fast turn around rate. dunno if im gonna buy a set of drag radials and new rims or pick up a jeep for a DD now with the way gas is..

are you selling any of ur parts off you dsm yet batman
    05 Evo VIII
    450whp coming soon

In about another 3 weeks parts will be up for sale. What do you need? Let me know and I'll try to get you a good deal.

ORLY???

just about ready to get rid of mine... im picking up a 92 tsi just with a 16g here hopefully really soon. but anyways would you be interested in selling you the whole fmic shit? BOV and all?
    btw indy i have spare parts also with little or no miles on in boxes in my basement. let me know what you need

actually i am planning on selling my entire fmic setup, bov/piping/all. It's specifically made for a 2G though.

ORLY???

im looking for a bunch of stuff to make my car faster and more reliable at the same time like a 255 walbro fuel pump 16g turbo or bigger 680cc injectors or bigger fmic for a 1g a bov and a bigger waste gate housing with o2 sensor hole boost controller cam gears and cams and a intake system for a 1g but yah let me kno what u got im just puttin that stuff out there but i can use what ever also looking for somthing to tune with like dsm link or along that lines
    05 Evo VIII
    450whp coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    actually i am planning on selling my entire fmic setup, bov/piping/all. It's specifically made for a 2G though.
    oh fuck thats rite man..

Out of that list indy, I have a Greddy Profec B Spec 2 Boost Controller with steering wheel mounted boost switch, and I have Fidanza Cam Gears.

I think that's about all that'll really work for you. My injectors are 950cc, I have a Bosch 044 Fuel Pump, a T3/T4 Turbo, a 2G Short Route FMIC Kit, a Tial BOV, a O2 Housing for a T3/T4 Turbo, Forced Performance FPCam2x Cams, and a Forced Performance 4" Intake and Filter.

Most of that is way large for a setup like you're wanting to put together, but I'll sell it to you if you want it. :P

ORLY???

how much for the boost controller and cam gears
    05 Evo VIII
    450whp coming soon

To be honest I haven't even thought about it. I need to get the car back into my garage and start disassembling and pricing.

I think I want to sell the whole longblock together, already timed in and all. I know it'll be harder, but someone will get a ridiculous deal.

ORLY???

and check your pm's.

ORLY???

Images

Batman, I finally ditched the civic and got myself a 95 gsx. Its so effing sick! I plan on probably putting a 16g in it and doing a full custome exhaust, suspension and all that great stuff. It's bone stock so I get to build it from the ground up.

Good luck buddy. Mine's almost completely parted out now.

ORLY???

Default Терсенов Архимед Аристотелевич

Отличная яхта Arhis marinpacific у берегов солнечной Греции, солнце, свежий морской ветер – что еще надо, чтобы встретить друзей! Для Архимеда Аристотелевича Терсенова это святое, непреложное правило, быть щедрым и гостеприимным. Молва идет далеко по всему миру, не только *оссии, на яхту съезжаются известные и не очень люди, и для каждого приготовлена своя программа. Желание гостя – закон для хозяина.
    Но не только отдых, ему посвящено лишь определенное время. *абота, напряженная, кропотливая, нужная и полезная. Терсенов Архимед Аристотелевич – известный бизнесмен, имеющий несколько крупных компаний.

Default Twitter hack account

Twitter hack
    Hack Twitter
    Twitter hacking
    Twitter account hack
    Twitter hack account
    hacking Twitter
    Twitter password hack
    Twitter hack account
    hack Twitter account
    Twitter password
    Twitter crack