Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Idle Problems? Read this first.

Default -

I think, that you are mistaken. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM.

Default -

I got the cc to work fine,but i cant see that there is a readme or FAQ file in the zipfile,have browsed the cc directory, cant see them there eighter
    can anyone tell me where to find them,cuz i would like to read them before i start to change somthing that i dont know enything about

EDIT: I found them

Default -

Hmm I just dragged Chong-Gug Song from Feyenoord to Suwon Bluewings Korea and André Bahia from Flamengo to Feyenoord.

Then in Teammanagement the only player I see in Feyenoord is B. Ventura. And in Playerselection I dont see any players at all.

Default -

i enter in the program and it asks me if i want to save before CLOSING...

if i select NO he returns to desktop. if i select YES i enter in the program but when i try to do something appears the error that seedmaker posted...

Default -

Cant appeal a ban that was issued for no cause. I didnt break any rules, always helped people . I played on a different server for a week and get fully banned so cant appeal on discord. Some childish shit Weyland.

Default -

It was registered at a forum to tell to you thanks for the help in this question, can, I too can help you something?

Default -

It agree, rather useful message

Default -

I am am excited too with this question. Tell to me please - where I can read about it?

Default -

I got the cc to work fine,but i cant see that there is a readme or FAQ file in the zipfile,have browsed the cc directory, cant see them there eighter
    can anyone tell me where to find them,cuz i would like to read them before i start to change somthing that i dont know enything about

EDIT: I found them

Default -

I am afraid, that I do not know.

Thread Information