Page 1 of 11 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn: Enigma

Default Attn: Enigma

I'm glad you have your little posse in the civic forum to delete my posts, but in here they cannot do shit. I think I lose 10-15 IQ points each time I read one of your posts. I don't really need to do much shit talking, I'll just let the ictures of yourself and your car do the talking.

The sweet ride:

The white trash yard:

And the man himself:

that is all.
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP
    You should know that by being a racing driver, you are under risk all the time. and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win, and the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, its not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th, I race to Win, as long as I feel its possible Ayrton Senna

ajsdKLFvsdalkjfaw3ri9032apokwrofadslfk;lasfkaw;kfd ;kaddsasfdsaf

^^^ this kid actually had the balls to tell me to gtfo out of the civic forum, a forum that i moded for like what 4 years and it turned to so much shit that I left it.

that's a sweet ride though.
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP
    You should know that by being a racing driver, you are under risk all the time. and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win, and the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, its not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th, I race to Win, as long as I feel its possible Ayrton Senna

thanks dude, i like to keep it clean for the bitches, and yes i dressed up to take my kid trick or treating, and yes i have a white trash yard... also you were being a douche in the civic forum so i politely said GTFO... i didnt even ask anyone to delete your post's, they deleted mine too..

anyways thanks for the props man, its really nice coming from you

Quote Originally Posted by enigma9789
    thanks dude, i like to keep it clean for the bitches, and yes i dressed up to take my kid trick or treating, and yes i have a white trash yard... also you were being a douche in the civic forum so i politely said GTFO... i didnt even ask anyone to delete your post's, they deleted mine too..

anyways thanks for the props man, its really nice coming from you

hahaha, yea sure, you have a kid? I guess when you actually found someone that would spread their legs for you then you had to impregnate her for proof.

i bet your kid is one ugly little fucker.
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP

actually i have 2 little girls, and i bet she is cuter then your ugly ass, your the master of search im sure you could find a picture of her. If you had kids i could picture them now, buck teeth, calling your sister mom

and the whore i impregnated is a fuck up now, and hopefully will be taking the kids..

im sorry you take the internet so serious, i hope your veins arent throbbing, its unhealthy

and at you rehosting the pics cuz you thought i might take them down cuz of this, HA what an idiot

Oh wowza! Oh noez.

And hey fkn, just for the record buddy I deleted both of the posts cuz I'm sick and tired of trash talkin in the civic forum. nothing against you or enigma. That's why we have this forum.

actually i have 2 little girls, and i bet she is cuter then your ugly ass, your the master of search im sure you could find a picture of her. If you had kids i could picture them now, buck teeth, calling your sister mom

and the whore i impregnated is a fuck up now, and hopefully will be taking the kids..

im sorry you take the internet so serious, i hope your veins arent throbbing, its unhealthy

lollllllllllllllllllllll, 2 little girls huh? And i live in alabama, so i'll just have to accept the fact of fucking my sister.

No wonder your fucked up ex is taking the kids, look at the dump that you provide for them. You prolly spend mor emoney on ebay hooking up that shit box than providing for them.

I'm sorry that you really cannot come out in life a winner.
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP

Quote Originally Posted by civcmatt
    Oh wowza! Oh noez.

And hey fkn, just for the record buddy I deleted both of the posts cuz I'm sick and tired of trash talkin in the civic forum. nothing against you or enigma. That's why we have this forum.

uh oh it's the civic forum crew coming in to save the day!
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP

LMFAO @ enema.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Quote Originally Posted by jdmaccord
    LMFAO @ enema.

go smoke a cuban, looks like you have a dick in your mouth..

Quote Originally Posted by FknTkn
    lollllllllllllllllllllll, 2 little girls huh? And i live in alabama, so i'll just have to accept the fact of fucking my sister.

No wonder your fucked up ex is taking the kids, look at the dump that you provide for them. You prolly spend mor emoney on ebay hooking up that shit box than providing for them.

I'm sorry that you really cannot come out in life a winner.

she isnt taking the kids you fucking douchebox, i am. so go on about fucking your sister and have a wonderful day, have you seen the rest of the yard?? nope you havent.. you want a picture? ok after i leave WORK i will send one to you, you can rehost it on your photobucket..

I never said my car was badass, but its all good, i guess i could be dumb like you and just go buy one that has a B16, though i can actually do the swap myself

good job though, im proud to have a thread for me

Sorry I must not be able to comprehend but that statement clearly says you're losing your kids.

That white trash yard and vehicle is killing your custody hopes though.

I never said my car was badass, but its all good, i guess i could be dumb like you and just go buy one that has a B16, though i can actually do the swap myself

good job though, im proud to have a thread for me

hahahahahaha, lol @ you knowing nothing about this car or my previous ones.

but i guess i'm dumb for not hooking up a shitbox.

sorry.
    Last edited by FknTkn; 11-29-2007 at 10:57 AM.
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP

oh wow...LOL
    06' Audi A4 S-Line

go smoke a cuban, looks like you have a dick in your mouth..
    time for a ban?
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

LMFAO
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

LMFAO

I love this thread, this is the best thread on the site, holy shit, im so glad i seen those pics, this is a joke, hes been bashing me for months talking shit about everything i say, i cant belive my eyes , u Engima are truly a white trash piece of shit, ur car is a joke and i cant stop laughing

at least im not the only one you hates u

and u told me i needed to stop smoking weed to start my life

i would never live like u, ur yard is unbelievable ur such a pig
    ur life is pathetic ,i least i dont have 2 kids out of wedlock,that u cant afford to feed probably ,ur worried about that damn piece of shit u call a car,..... clean ur yard so ur kids can play
    and u look like a damn troll

this is why the world is fucked up people like u have kids

and my prelude is too heavy, dude u are too heavy u need to go on a diet .......that extra 200lbs my Lude weighs dont matter if u weigh 300lbs like urself, its a wash

LMAO
    Last edited by 93preludevtec; 11-29-2007 at 11:37 AM.
    Current rides
    2000 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LS1 6 speed...DART P&P heads,2x Cartek cam, LTheaders/fullexhaust,ls6 intake =421 hp and 398 ft.lbs
    1993 Honda Prelude Si VTEC/with JDM H22A swap
    1984 Chevy El Camino..heavly modded....under construction
    1995 Chevy 2 door Tahoe 4x4..383 cu. in. stroker, 18" '07 chrome Escalade rims
    2007 Yamaha R1

me so horny

Wing It On

ban ban ban
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

ban ban ban
    please do, it would make all are lives better, he just starts too much shit
    Current rides
    2000 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LS1 6 speed...DART P&P heads,2x Cartek cam, LTheaders/fullexhaust,ls6 intake =421 hp and 398 ft.lbs
    2007 Yamaha R1

Quote Originally Posted by 93preludevtec
    I love this thread, this is the best thread on the site, holy shit, im so glad i seen those pics, this is a joke, hes been bashing me for months talking shit about everything i say, i cant belive my eyes , u Engima are truly a white trash piece of shit, ur car is a joke and i cant stop laughing

at least im not the only one you hates u

and u told me i needed to stop smoking weed to start my life

i would never live like u, ur yard is unbelievable ur such a pig
    ur life is pathetic ,i least i dont have 2 kids out of wedlock,that u cant afford to feed probably ,ur worried about that damn piece of shit u call a car,..... clean ur yard so ur kids can play
    and u look like a damn troll

this is why the world is fucked up people like u have kids

and my prelude is too heavy, dude u are too heavy u need to go on a diet .......that extra 200lbs my Lude weighs dont matter if u weigh 300lbs like urself, its a wash

LMAO

rofl
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP

Sorry I must not be able to comprehend but that statement clearly says you're losing your kids.

hahahahahaha, lol @ you knowing nothing about this car or my previous ones.

but i guess i'm dumb for not hooking up a shitbox.

sorry.

yeah sorry i wasnt clear, i meant to type hopefully i will be taking the kids, some times i dont pay attention while replying to stupid fucks on here, my bad..

And i just said i will post pics of the rest of the yard, dont get your panties all wadded up, gotta put shit somewhere... you guys are funny though..

and 93preludevtec, your a fucking moron, go check the flex plate bolts on your clutch dumbass, and get some glasses cuz im clearly not 300 lbs

yeah sorry i wasnt clear, i meant to type hopefully i will be taking the kids, some times i dont pay attention while replying to stupid fucks on here, my bad..

And i just said i will post pics of the rest of the yard, dont get your panties all wadded up, gotta put shit somewhere... you guys are funny though..

and 93preludevtec, your a fucking moron, go check the flex plate bolts on your clutch dumbass, and get some glasses cuz im clearly not 300 lbs

oh PLEASE do post pics of the rest of your home, you look like a fucking chia pet with all that body hair.

get a life, and go home and drown your two kids to save them of the embarrassment they are bound to ensue in their lives.
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP

Enigma,since 95civicex closed the other thread,
    ill tell ur dumbass in hear
    listen shithead
    the boats i work on Do have flexplates/(drive plates is what Indmar calls it), on the flywheel,
    i changed one last week, how u gonna tell me

the guy hit bottom and destroyed his prop shaft, rudder, and then the pressure from the hit ,broke the springs lose on the flexplate/driveplate(what its suppose to do) instead of ruining the v-drive tranny , i unbolted the tranny from the bellhousing , put on a new flex plate/driveplate unto the flywheel, and put it back together, boat runs smooth as can be now. $5,000 insurance job for us

on stern drive boats and outboards ur right they dont have a flex plate/drive plate, but on inboards and v-drive boats they do , how u gonna tell me its what i do everyday

and u worked on boats for five years, what that piece of shit sail boat in the pictures that probably doesnt even have a motor and prob wont even float

u dont know shit faggot

i work on brand new Supra and Moomba boats with Indmar powerplants, why dont u do some
    research dumbass

ive worked on boats over 10 years, been in boats my whole fuckin life , im the 3rd generation at my Dads fuckin dealership

grandparents started it over 40 years ago , dont tell me about boats,
    u ugly, fat, stupid redneck, shit eating queer
    Last edited by 93preludevtec; 11-29-2007 at 02:44 PM.
    Current rides
    2007 Yamaha R1

i def lol'd
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Thread Information