Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATTN: RAWBLADE

Default ATTN: RAWBLADE

your a fucking faggot with no life and a piece of shit car, get the fuck out of matts thread and quit being a douche...

You dont know shit about anything, a D15 with 50,000 miles can handle 10psi all day so shut the fuck up and quit wasting time

Quote Originally Posted by rawblaw
    you should really not waste your money on shitty ebay turbo kits for your stock hih mileage motor and maybe get some body work done.
    damn dude your ride looks even shittier than i though.lol
    at least i have money to waste you fucking poor bastard... i paid more in taxes this year then you made... i see a ban coming

i have a 93 civic dx 1.5l.

you dont have a fucking gsr you faggot

hmmm funny i didnt know a GSR was a 1.5L sohc

your a fucking idiot

civic 1.5
    ok my cars idle is fine but when i let off the gas itll be ok for a second then just has all this major drag on it and when i push in the clutch itll bog down and then come back up to idle.oh and while im slowing down and it hits that drag it will bog lower and lower then the cel clicks on but as soon as i turn the car off and back on its off.
    its very annoying.help would be great

you dont know a fucking thing
    i have a 93 civic dx 1.5l.
    problem free except for that every once and awhile out of the blue just randomly it wont start.normally when you turn the key just before starting the car the check engine light comes on for about 2 seconds then it clicks off sometimes itll stay on and the car wont start .ive thought it might be faulty wiring to the fuel pump or some type of sensor but i just dont know.
    and like after playing with it for awhile like turning the key back and forth or just out of no where itll click off than on than off real fast than itll start.itll do it to me for like a week and then stop for like a month and just randomly.

help would be very appreciated.

and you should be banned for being so fucking dumb
    my friends doing ls/vtec on his car and threw me his ls intake manifold and i havent looked at it alot yet but what i could see in the dark everything on it looked the same as on a D-series just bigger mm would it work putting an ls throttle body on a d-series and what would be the outcome of it?

i already told you i have a 1.5 coupe,a gsr ek,and an ls/vtec eg.
    my coupe is my dd that i have problems with and that why i dont boost tiny motors like you.

May I go on

92 HONDA CIVIC EX (EH9) D16Z6 Vitara build and stuffing boost down her throat!!

]my friends doing ls/vtec on his car and threw me his ls intake manifold and i havent looked at it alot yet but what i could see in the dark everything on it looked the same as on a D-series just bigger mm would it work putting an ls throttle body on a d-series and what would be the outcome of it?
    no all the other cars are your friends, you dont boost cars because you cant and you are fucking retarded.

your friends cars dont count as yours...

and boosted SOHC car run 11 sec quarter miles so shut the fuck up and get off HHU fucking little kid

yours doesnt,and i am not a lil kid and why would you think im saying my friends cars are mine has an integra D.A did i clame an integra.i think your jealous cause you drive a peice of shit car and all you collage buddys laugh at you when you pull up and try to sound cool with your gay little blow off valve and your shit starts smoking.

Shut up both you; and grow up

here you go you fucking poor faggot

you know what your such a douche i wont even post in here again so you will stop getting you jollies off queer

DAAAAAAMN THAT SHIT LOOKS FAST IM SORRY FOR MIS-JUDGING YOU.

don't type in all caps

IS THAT YOUR MOMMYS CAR?
    YOU GOT A EBAY TURBO ON THAT TOO?

uhhh...
    Quote Originally Posted by d16z6_civic
    don't type in all caps

I CAN TYPE HOW I WANT.
    DONT TYPE IN LOWER CASE YOU FUCK.

I CAN TYPE HOW I WANT.
    DONT TYPE IN LOWER CASE YOU FUCK.

Don't post the same thing twice, please

Damn, I spent 8 hours driving and I missed all the drama. Looks like this revsk8er might be the same person? From my neck of the woods. Sounds liek a bag of shit on the front porch?

yours doesnt,and i am not a lil kid and why would you think im saying my friends cars are mine has an integra D.A did i clame an integra.i think your jealous cause you drive a peice of shit car and all you collage buddys laugh at you when you pull up and try to sound cool with your gay little blow off valve and your shit starts smoking.
    *coughlearnhowtospellcough*

at the fact that now its n ebeef it takes him 4 weeks to find it

Quote Originally Posted by gustav129
    IBTL
    ebeef doesnt get locked you fucking moron
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Thread Information