Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: **Newbies**Introduce Yourself here!

car is clean, you need an H22, add some cams and up the compression and you should get close to 250, if not spray that bitch

Quote Originally Posted by enigma9789
    damn that EF is so fucking nice, trade for a busted, boosted LHD EF?
    It's not that nice. If you see it in real life the paint is s***house. Just about all the paint is peeled/chipped, both front fenders have dents in them (that's an old pic), and you can see in that pic there's a couple of respray patches on the hood (which in Australia we call a bonnet).

The interior looks pretty clean. I think my dad had one of these but he blew it up or something...

yeah it was reupholstered not long before I bought it. when did your dad have one?

Quote Originally Posted by god4hire
    Hey there, my name is steve and i have 6 kids (4boys, 92hatch and 93 hatch si) look forward to talking with you guys more seeing as i would like to get my hatch to the 250hp mark.
    I see civicmatt is also living in the land of enchantment i might be hitting you up for advice, talk to you guys soon, peace.

Here's a pic of my hatch, ill post pics of the wife's si when she gets home.

^^ D15b8, 8 valve... thats like 70+ hp hell ya.
    car looks very nice, i love the amber cluster and climate control. how'd you set that up?

as far as 250hp mark, until you've got an extra $10k just kinda hanging out, your going to need some sort of FI. its just a matter of what motor/internals/turbo kit you want to go with whether it be b/d/h/k/f series. what's your budget and is it still going to be a street car or just a track monster?

"bitches love me cause they know that i can rock"

Quote Originally Posted by aussie455

i LOVE it

Quote Originally Posted by rick1574
    car looks very nice, i love the amber cluster and climate control. how'd you set that up?

as far as 250hp mark, until you've got an extra $10k just kinda hanging out, your going to need some sort of FI. its just a matter of what motor/internals/turbo kit you want to go with whether it be b/d/h/k/f series. what's your budget and is it still going to be a street car or just a track monster?
    http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=304289

or you can just use model orange paint to paint over the stock bulbs.

or get the amber gauge cluster bulbs for the 99-00 si (might only be for the 99-00 civic people)

im gonna be going the amber route as soon as i get all the loose ends on my car tied up.

this summer is going to be massive.

Quote Originally Posted by rick1574

Hi there rick... think I'm gonna stay in a d series, this build is no rush as i am very new to
    this scene(working on and buying expensive shit for cars) so I'm just doing my research and setting my goal's for a boosted hatch by summers end.
    I am actually talking to a guy right now, he says he has a d16 with "vtec"and tranny for 6 bills obo, gonna go look at it soon and if its a D16Z6 ill offer him 400.00 and take it from there, Oh and for the amber look in the cluster go to auto zone and pick up new bulbs and take a red sharpie to them.

well as my name states i am the honda newb. Im startin off with a completely stock 2001 Civic ex coupe. Already has stereo system in but i want to now move into performance mods. Not lookin to spend a fortune and im really more into improving the over all gas mileage. If improving that also means increase in hp and torque then kudos for me. But im actually just gonna be usin this car for daily use. Plus i will also be doin all the work myself that way i get to know my car.

sup, my name is robert and i got a 85 civic hatchback. it was givin to me and i want to do something to it. i'am new on all of this and dont know what to expect. i plan on spending around 3k on it and dont know how far that is going to get me. the engine in it now is no good and its been sitting up since 93. its in my yard now and need to know what to do first. remember i'am new and any help would be great. i'am going to be using the car everyday and not for shows. just fixin up and going to the track on the weekends. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by roberthough View Post
    sup, my name is robert and i got a 85 civic hatchback. it was givin to me and i want to do something to it. i'am new on all of this and dont know what to expect. i plan on spending around 3k on it and dont know how far that is going to get me. the engine in it now is no good and its been sitting up since 93. its in my yard now and need to know what to do first. remember i'am new and any help would be great. i'am going to be using the car everyday and not for shows. just fixin up and going to the track on the weekends. thanks
    post up some pics of the pre obd honda.

^^ Hey there Robert, 3 grand into a 85 hatch sounds pretty damn cool keep us posted on what you end up doing, peace.

awww i have been missing some good stuff in here. welcome all. and i do like that amber shiz...might have to look into doing that to the hatch i like it!!!!!

Whats up I just bought a 1998 civic dx. Not really looking to sup it up just looking for info on it, when/if it breaks! This is my daily driver as my other car a 1986 buick grand national is my FUN car. Theres alot of great info on here and iam sure ill be asking questions soon enough

Hello everyone!
    My name is Kouider, I am french, I have a Honda Civic 1.4i-dsi 2007,
    It's a night black hawk model.
    You can see it here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x49gs8_civic_auto

Default Lilo04

I'm Lilo04. I just switched from a 97 CRV to a very cute 97 Civic. This is my 5th Honda! I think everything is stock. There's an after market head unit which I plan on adding to and its already wired for a sub and amp. I'm planning on buying the Pioneer CDBI100ii and installing it myself and replacing the stock speakers. That's it so far...

Welcome Lilo. For your sake I'm really hoping that you are a female using the word "cute." j/p.
    本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

Hello my name is Tarmo and im from Estonia . I have 3 Hondas 1 90 Accord and 2 Honda civics from 1978 one is 3 door and other is 5 door model. Im planing on making the 5 door civic like it was when it got out.
    But its hard to find pics of 5 door civics on the net , theres a lots of 3 door pics. Did they had seat belts in the back seats or not ? If someone c§uld answer me i would be greatful. I hope i can make it a cool car to drive in the summer ( dont want no salt on my car that makes rust ) .

1978 honda???

is that a typo?

post pics

Thumbs up Here I am!....

Hey all. I just found these forums and wanted to join the community. I just picked up a 1997 Del Sol. It's completely stock but I am going to change all that! I am no stranger to fixing up cars. I have had a 01' Civic LX and a 03' Jetta before. I had been out of the scene for a couple years. But I couldn't resist getting back into it. Anyway, I have attached a pic of both my other cars below in case anyone wanted to see.

My Jetta:

My Civic:

Anyway, I hope to get a lot of stuff accomplished with my car in the next year. And I can't wait to interact with all of ya. See ya'll around!

em2 ftw.

not 01-03 though because the headlights are fucking gay..

car looks good, its the style headlights that i hate

Quote Originally Posted by Sivion View Post
    Hey all. I just found these forums and wanted to join the community. I just picked up a 1997 Del Sol. It's completely stock but I am going to change all that! MG]

My Civic:

Anyway, I hope to get a lot of stuff accomplished with my car in the next year. And I can't wait to interact with all of ya. See ya'll around!
    that looks beast

Hi all, i'm marwaan. All the way from sunny South Africa. Brand new to Hondas (love the brand, they were manufactured here at the old Mercedes Benz plant in a place called East London), brand new to cars, know jack, desperately want to learn from the experts like you guys. I have a 96 Ballade 150 (what you know as the 4-door Civic). White, sports kit, lowered suspension (40mm), sport springs, 17" mags, low profile yokohamas, and some other stuff i'm still learning about.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by marwaan; 02-15-2008 at 08:58 AM.

Thread Information