Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: **Newbies**Introduce Yourself here!

1994 Civic EX
    D16Z6

The Goods:
    Focuz Short Ram Intake
    2.5 Catback DNX N1 Exhaust
    Flow-Through Cat
    XVT Valves
    Crespo Springs
    AEM Sprocket
    16 Enkei 5-Spoke Rims
    Super Steel 595 205/50/16
    Prelude Seat Swap
    Custom Carbon Fiber & Leather Auto Shift Knob + Boot
    Clear Corners
    Side Markers
    Blue Honda Hood Emblem
    Viper 550ESP Alarm w/ Remote Start
    I did everything but the valve, sprocket and alarm work.

Stereo:
    Sony Deck
    (4) Sony 5 1/4
    4 Gauge Monster Cable
    1 Farad Capacitor
    1000w Sony Amp
    15 Rockford Fosgate DVC
    Surround Sound EQ

Plan To Change:
    Intake to AEM or Injen
    Valves and Springs to Skunk2

Last edited by Brian; 05-01-2008 at 10:21 PM.
    本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

Default new

I'm Nate, and I purchased a '92 Honda Civic VX for fuel economy. There's nothing that really interests me in tuning this vehicle, other than general maintainence and repair. However, I would like to get into purchasing an Acura Integra or Honda Prelude of about the same year, drop an h22 in it, and then work from there.

Name: Mario
    Car: '90 Integra LS (bone stock)
    Future Mods: Anti-Sway Bars, Koni Yellows, and Motor mount inserts (Where can I find them?)

I have a '07 Mazda3 and just bought the Integra yesterday.

congrads on the purchase

Quote Originally Posted by HondaCivicVX
    However, I would like to get into purchasing an Acura Integra or Honda Prelude of about the same year, drop an h22 in it, and then work from there.
    If you buy the Prelude (1993), it should have the H22 in it already.

Hello,
    My Name is Oscar. I'm a Floridian. Therefor my car is tinted and has A/C There just as important as HP. (there like turbo's here). I love my honda. Its a 1996 DX w/ a 2000 front end conversion sprayed championship white by my friend that has one eye! Its pretty. The motor is stock. I bought this car through an auction site. Car came from washington it was purple ew. As of a plan for my motor.... dont have one yet i really like to weigh things out before i buy. Thats how we do in the 305 lol. I'm happy to have joined this forum. VROOM!

Default CRX

Hey guys,

I'm Stace, I'm from Auckland, New Zealand. I have a 1992 CRX Del Sol. I bought it 2 years ago with a B16A2 in it, and have recently done an engine conversion to B18C DOHC VTEC. I have put my 1600 cams in it and are currently running it N/A. I have just purchased a TD05 turbo setup for it, and are slowly collecting parts and should have it all ready to go in Feb next year. I bought a Cusco LSD diff for it when I did my conversion and threw an Xtreme 750kg Pressure plate with Type R clutch plate in too.

It has a Veilside Kit on it, with Viper mags (17's) and is lowered on Jamex Springs. Obviously harder suspension is on the "things to buy" list for my turbo set up haha ;) It also has a custom blue with silver pearl paint job.

That's about it. Haha ;)

But I'm sure I will be posting you guys when she goes under the knife in Feb ;)

welcome everyone, and if you have any questions feel free to post a thread AFTER YOU SEARCH, and CHECK THE FAQ's

Hi, am Felix from Indonesia, half way from across the globe... Looking forward to enjoy here

Hi im Tom and i own a 99 civic coupe vti (si) with the b16a2 engine. I live in the ukand been lookin at importing a new engine from the us as it is much cheaper than over here.

Im at the moment struggling what to do with my car, although the b16a2 is a top engine it is just not fast enough for me and i want abit more power. money is no object.
    I heard you can mix the b series engines, which is the best way 2 optimise performance bearing in mind i will be purchasing a turbo or supercharger.

Or am i better off buying the new engines iv been looking at
    I can pick up a b18c5 for $4000 including everything to do the conversion, then theirs the B20, and then the K20 iv even considered the h22a but i think it would be to heavy especially as the K20 weighs the same as the b16a2

Im stuck 4 which road to take and any help would be grately appreciated!

Thanks Tom

if money is no object go with a K20 dude you wont be disappointed, plus you will have a close ratio 6 speed and helical limited slip differential.. hold on and i will search for the most powerful K20

ok go here and check them out

http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc...Engines&hit=10
    30014 - K20A ( Type R) Motor, Tranny, ECU
    220 Hp 158Trq 11.5 Compression (JDM)
    $ 5499.00 Plus shipping and handling.

many thanks again will keep posted on how things go! will also try n get sum pics yp soon just need a sunny day but over here in the uk thats like rocking horse shit

just contacted them gunna get them 2 mail me the prices 4 shipping and all the parts needed 4 the conversion thanks again

Post Richard the Newbie

Name: Richie Rich

1999 Acura Integra GS-R w/ V-TEC

Modifications: NONE!!!!

Use of Car: Daily Driver

Future Plans: Intake (short ram or cold air intake????)
    Exhaust (not sure what to purchase...)
    Short Throw Shifter (looking at buying Skunk2 Dual bend....not completely sure)

I am not looking into dropping a lot of money into this car, just want to add a little more power, and use it as a daily driver. It has 18" wheels, and need recommendations for tires and mods.

name: nathan stahl

car... funny story, currently i have a 2000 Civic Ex, but i totaled it. so a couple weeks ago i came across a 96 civic ex with a blown motor. it was cheap so i bought it and i am taking the motor out of the 00 and putting it in the 96. for now....

the 00 i hit a horse in and it suffers some cosmetic damage.

i have:
    toucan 4-2-1 headers with 2 1/2 pipe all the way back with a acura rsx type s muffler.
    a short ram intake.
    a short throw shifter.
    some after market coilovers that aren't name brand.
    a tenzo r sway bar for the front and rear.
    and thats about all..

im looking to do a B16B motor swap in the future.
    the 96 had a full body kit and a carbon fiber hood when i bought it.

located in Houston, Texas

and looking for any input anyone has to offer

Quote Originally Posted by 1996_coupe
    and looking for any input anyone has to offer
    dont hit horses
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

cant believe you hit a horse!! was it in houston? i didnt know anything lived here except bums

it was about an hour south of houston...
    but it wasnt my fault.. it was dark and i came around a corner adn it jumped in the road and bam...
    scarred the shit out of me

Hi, my name is Clayton. I drive a 93 civic DX with a b18c (yea thats right lol). Just browsing the internet whenever i came across this site. It seems pretty good from what I've read so far.

welcome to the site
    ^Click For Info On Car^

Smile Newbie

Hi Dave from Thatcher Az. Just bought 2nd honda civic 2000 sedan auto tranny silver color. I already own 99 5 speed manual for daughter. I was so impressed with it I had to have one for myself. My 2000 ford Power strok diesel is to expensive to drive with diesel at $3.39 gal. I just finished clean up of car looks good. I figured out how to make headlights look as good as new. They were so yellow had to run on high beam to see at night. I have a Question. What are the 3 clips on the rear deck for? I didn't get an owners manual! See Pic's Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by fordsman
    Hi Dave from Thatcher Az. Just bought 2nd honda civic 2000 sedan auto tranny silver color. I already own 99 5 speed manual for daughter. I was so impressed with it I had to have one for myself. My 2000 ford Power strok diesel is to expensive to drive with diesel at $3.39 gal. I just finished clean up of car looks good. I figured out how to make headlights look as good as new. They were so yellow had to run on high beam to see at night. I have a Question. What are the 3 clips on the rear deck for? I didn't get an owners manual! See Pic's Thanks!
    they are hooks for car seats
    ^Click For Info On Car^

yeah was gonna say never seen those before sweet! welcome. and fucking shit those lights look good what'd you do to them? please share!!!!!

Thread Information