Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32343536373839404142
Results 1,026 to 1,029 of 1029

Thread: **Newbies**Introduce Yourself here!

Hey all, just saying hello.My name is Smith and 25 years old.Like playing basketball and computer game.

Newbie here. Quick summary. Have Honda Accord 2000 V6, bought new, love the car, still waiting to see if the transmission goes awol. Current mileage 107,000, so any day now??? Oh well. Got into a collision. They hit my right wheel, knuckle & strut broke and bent, respectively. Upper arm bent, as well as passenger door, etc. Others say it's totaled not worth fixing, etc. Decided to try to fix myself, estimated $1,000 in parts + another $200 misc costs. Bought most of the parts already, replaced some things.
    Have bought mostly after market parts, e.g. $2,800 OEM versus about $1,000. Question: Pressing the Bearing into a new knuckle, do I need the support base 07965-sd90100, as described in the service manual? or is there another way where I don't have to buy another one-time use tool? Also, tighten the spindle nut, spec says 181 lbf. Any relatively cheap tool brand recommended?

Default hi

if you want to introduce yourself, this is some basic info you may need "ciao, mi chiamo..... (put your name here), ho 17 anni, vengo da (i'm from...), ho studiato....(i've studied....) " ps i can tell you that education system in Italy doesn't work really well.. maybe studying abroad would have been a better choice.. for example my dream has always been to study in the US.. ;) well, regarding exams, or the like, there are usually some "entry tests", just to test how much you know or remember about the year's program before summer holiday..

Hi

Im tony'81.ive always been a honda fan but never owned one.so this year my goal is to get a ek civic hatch and start playing around.

Thread Information