Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ebeef: someone vs. somebody else.

Quote Originally Posted by racerx159
    lol @ the socket with blades not being called a relay... You're all fuckin retards.....
    ...wanna join us?

Quote Originally Posted by racerx159
    lol @ the socket with blades not being called a relay... You're all fuckin retards.....

lol.....but maybe hes talking about the socket for the bulb ...

think about it and check back

no, he's talking about the relay flasher that makes your blinker go fast on purpose....

oh never seen one... i dont really care about my blinkers i never use them..

the only time people use blinkers in houston is when they are dumb and leave them on ALL DAY

I hate the whole blinker system. It lets someone else see that Im trying to get in a lane and they just speed up. So I just don't signal, I move in the lane and it doesn't give them a chance to speed up....

Quote Originally Posted by 93B18Hatch
    my old hatch had sockets that made them blink faster. is a socket that you CAN Buy... The socket has two conducter plates for use with a two filament bulb.

So foot meet mouth
    BUT, on any car you can accomplist this feat by removing one of the bulbs in the system, or having one burnt out. It will react the same way. So to your point, you can do this on purpose, but I bet in most cases it is a problem with a bulb in their system.
    Former Ride 88CRXsi
    Former Ride 93 MR2
    Current Ride 2001 Mustang GT BULLITT #04385

Thread Information